- 1 About the stars in the Sinnoh Trainer Card
- 2 Kanto Trainer Card
- 3 Shining Leaves
- 4 Diamond and Pearl Trainer Card Vs Platinum Trainer Card
- 5 Black and White Trainer Cards
- 6 Images
- 7 White 2: Blue trainer card after beating Elite Four
- 8 X and Y trainer card.
- 9 Why are Black, White, Black 2, White 2, X and Y on here?
- 10 New Hoenn Pokédex
About the stars in the Sinnoh Trainer Card
Are you sure that you need to win a Master rank ribbon in all Contests in order to have a star in the Trainer card? Me and my sister have won only one Master rank ribbon and now we have a star in our Trainer card --DarkSally(complaints department) 11:33, 31 December 2008 (UTC)
- No, you're right (for Gen IV that is). I'll change it for that generation; if it is the same in Gen III someone change it there too. — THE TROM — 11:39, 31 December 2008 (UTC)
Kanto Trainer Card
Something is missing or wrong about Kanto's Trainer Card. It says the if the player have fou stars, the TC will turn gold in color, however there are only Three ways of getting stars listed. Anyone knows the fourth? Mr. Charlie 14:31, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- Back when FR/LG were still the newest games, I found the method listed on an old site that's no longer around... pokefor.tk. After some wayback machine digging, it's still accessible.GauRocks 17:45, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
Diamond and Pearl Trainer Card Vs Platinum Trainer Card
Aren't they different, don't you have have to get all the Color Prints to receive a star in Platinum? --DSDark 03:44, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
Black and White Trainer Cards
I was going to ask if we knew this information yet, but I just found it on serebii.
White 2: Blue trainer card after beating Elite Four
I seem to still have a blue trainer card in Pokémon White Version 2 even after defeating the Elite Four. According to the article, I should have a green card. Pikachu Bros. (talk) 00:21, 29 May 2013 (UTC)
X and Y trainer card.
Before I completed my National Dex on Pokemon Y, my trainer card was Blue. But after I completed my National Pokedex, it was Silver. (This was after seeing all Mythical Pokemon also) Mr.Anonymous (talk) 05:11, 6 February 2014 (UTC)
Why are Black, White, Black 2, White 2, X and Y on here?
I'm not too sure about the gen V games since I never played them but it looks like they don't have stars and I know X/Y doesn't have stars on the card either. It makes no sense for them to be on this article. Yamitora1 (talk) 02:16, 21 February 2014 (UTC)
- "While Trainer stars themselves do not appear in Pokémon Black and White onwards, the Trainer Card still changes color with the completion of certain tasks."
- Functionally, the lack of stars doesn't make any difference. The Trainer card upgrades (changes colors) when you achieve certain feats. That remains the same. At best, you might be able to argue that the article should be titled differently. Tiddlywinks (talk) 02:24, 21 February 2014 (UTC)
New Hoenn Pokédex
- This information is from bluesun, who I believe got it from the Japanese guidebook: