Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon
I will double check these tomorrow and add more. Just thought ide add a preliminary template. (Sunain)
- Assumidly, he saw Mewtwo offscreen while he was checking Pikachu's memories. After all, Pikachu still remembers Mewtwo Returns. He also must have seen Articuno and Zapdos offscreen, as he creates them, too. - unsigned comment from PikamasterADV (talk • contribs)
- Not with this one. This was a special episode they produced just for the American fans (to replace the voices). TTEchidna 22:33, 5 September 2008 (UTC)
Actually, this special was produced by the Japanese. However, it was commissioned by Pokemon USA. So, they had the Japanese produce this special for them, and they also aired it in the US first (before bringing the special to Japan). Of course, several other Pokemon scenes have been commissioned for the dub before. For example, with Pokemon 4Ever, 4Kids commissioned the Japanese to produce additional scenes for the film. I believe they also did this with the Johto League Champions opening. ^^ --PokemonTrainerLisa 15:49, 15 October 2008 (UTC)
- Considering how the Japanese wrote the special, it's canon with the show/franchise, since anything that the Japanese creaters do (either Satoshi Tajiri or someone writing pokemon) with the series is canon. look it up in the Canon article on this site. Weedle Mchairybug 18:14, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
Bullet Seed-capable Aggron - error?
How come Aggron knowning Bullet Seed is an error if it's a mirage Pokémon and not a "real" Pokémon? If Dr. Yung could change the DNA of the Pokémon and even create Pokémon himself, then this shouldn't count as an error. Pokemon lover 15:01, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
Doesn't Max make note of this that they can't normally learn moves the mirage Pokémon knows. I've seen this special twice so I can't remember much of it.Laxafett13:57, 23 May 2009(UTC)
- Yung had programmed Mirage Pokemon to learn any move. Not an error. Missingno. Master wants YOU! Join the Order of the Glitch! (my talk page) 13:00, 23 May 2009 (UTC)
- Found the info in the article The Pokémon Company International. Never mind! Sambam124 01:51, 22 February 2012 (UTC)
Team Rocket's blast-off
I added a bullet in the Error section about Wobbuffet being heard but not seen when Team Rocket is blasted off by the Mirage Houndoom. I caught this error while watching the TV version on Pokemon.com. Does anyone know if this was fixed in the DVD version? Somehow I doubt it. --IWannaBeTheVeryBest 19:25, 28 April 2012 (UTC)
Why didn't Misty's Azurill appear in this special? Her Azurill travels with her all the time. This special took place after Ash entered the battle frontier and after May entered Pokémon contests, because her Squirtle was in this special. --Pborri (talk) 21:40, 28 September 2012 (UTC)
Broadcast version credit list
I'd like an expert to verify this. Does Diane Stillwell's name show up in the credits along with "Billy Beach", "Michelle Knotz", "Rodger Parsons", "Bill Rogers", "Bill Regan", and "Jamie Peacock?" Or was it added for the redub? Rosebr10 (talk) 00:05, 30 May 2014 (UTC)