Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Does any other pokemon have this type combination...? Chomi 19:28, 1 October 2010 (UTC)
- you do know that you can check right? and no Ataro 19:30, 1 October 2010 (UTC)
- The trademarked romanisation is Terrakion, so that's what is being used. Werdnae (talk) 22:17, 26 October 2010 (UTC)
- It doesn't look like one to me..not an ox, but not a bulldog... oh, and sign your comments Ataro 00:24, 21 November 2010 (UTC)
- To me, it could resemble more a Ram OR that Ox... why should it be based on a bulldog, when the others ain't based on dogs either? Also, dogs doesn't have horns. --Mattii 00:12, 2 December 2010 (UTC)
- I tried changing it but I'm not sure what to do! The caption section says art=BW | —♫Zekasaur♫ 08:58, 21 November 2010 (UTC)
- Strange I refreshed the page and now it says Black and White art...? —♫Zekasaur♫ 08:59, 21 November 2010 (UTC)
According to the Origin section, Terrakion "has traits of big horn sheep and oxen. Like the other members of its trio, its nose resembles that of a sheep, goat, or other hoofed animal." It makes sense that Terakion's name may involve takin. If my edit doesn't make sense, please say so here. British Soldier (talk) 02:03, 1 February 2015 (UTC)