From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Just a note for the EP001 issue: The announcer does speak but only says "it's on the attack". That said, the move is probably Tackle anyway. --FabuVinny T-C-S 18:42, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
Is the screenshot from POKéMON ShinyGold? Because that'd be mixing cannon with fandom, I guess.- unsigned comment from Goukazaru (talk • contribs)
- So? It's still a picture of the move Tackle. Tina δ♫ 16:21, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
- By a Pokémon that can legally learn it, too. TTEchidnaGSDS! 04:44, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
Too much info!
Is it really necessary to list every single Pokémon that uses tackle in the anime? There's so many! [[Derian]] 18:48, 18 September 2009 (UTC)
Can I use this gif? -lgdlgd
- For what? --Phantom♫Junkie 03:54, 29 August 2010 (UTC)
- Sadly, no. That gif is horrible quality, we prefer .png or animated .pngs for move screenshots. —♥ Jellotalk 03:55, 29 August 2010 (UTC)
Is there any spicific reason Skiploom and Jumpluff are constantly listed twice on this page?--EpicShadow 17:14, 20 December 2010 (UTC)
- They learn it twice. Bluesun 17:35, 20 December 2010 (UTC)