Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Anybody have a picture of anime Tabitha to upload? Musa-chan 07:28, 18 May 2007 (UTC)
- Done. --ElectAbuzzzz 12:55, 18 May 2007 (UTC)
Just how did this unfortunate soul get slapped with a girl's name? It doesn't make any sense... --Manga-in-a-bottle 06:38, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
I think I've figured it out -- the translator's got Courtney's and Tabitha's name's mixed up. Check out Courtney's etemology and you'll realise it's a name for both guys and gals, while Tabitha is purely a girl's name. In essence, their names were switched. Whoops. Manga-in-a-bottle 05:09, 12 October 2007 (UTC)
In The epsode where him and shelly were given wrong names, was it fight for the meotorite? In the Pokémon annual i thinpossibly 2005/2006? It had their names corrected.--Davidaipom 15:57, 9 September 2008 (UTC)
- It doesn't really accomplish anything different. Despite the WB logo, I'd say the current pic is slightly better for showing him in a neutral position and showing slightly more of his body.--Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 09:28, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
Emerald Moveset is Wrong
For her tag battle with Maxie, the Camerupt knows Amensia, which isn't listed. I'm not sure what the other attacks may be though, Steven killed it before it could use anything else. Drake Clawfang 00:10, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, as for his tag battle, I don't currently have an open file that I can check everything, so for trainers like Tabitha I just use what moves the Pokémon would naturally know if they were leveled up without trainer interferance. I know it's not fully accurate sometimes, but it gets the moves up there and make people actually bother to change it if it's wrong. It works, as odd as it seems. R.A. Hunter Blade 03:20, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I did the match three or four times and stalled so I could see their moves, but there were a few I wasn't able to get them to use. Drake Clawfang 03:22, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
Is there any reason why Matt and Courtney's pages are listed under their respective titles of Aqua Admin Matt and Magma Admin Courtney, yet the pages for Shelly and Tabitha don't include their titles? It comes across as inconsistent to me. --AndyPKMN 15:47, 5 March 2010 (UTC)
- There are more than one Matt and Courtney in the series, and only one Shelly and Tabitha. I'd actually favour the titling as Matt (Team Aqua) and Courtney (Team Magma)... —darklordtrom 02:06, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
- I wouldn't mind that, if we didn't have so many pages that are *insert name* (*insert team/game/region*). We could also change Shelly and Tabitha to Aqua Admin and Magma Admin, and keep the original title as a redirect. Either way there'll be a redirect created for them. R.A. Hunter Blade 02:22, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
Harlan or Harland?
Is Tabitha's wrong name from AG027 Harlan or Harland? Harland makes more sense thematically, but Harlan is 1) a much more common spelling than Harland, and 2) what I hear every time I listen (and I've tried to listen carefully). DVD subtitles would have the answer. --Ganamex (talk) 09:07, 7 December 2011 (UTC)
I think that Metagross knocked out Tabitha with Meteor Mash(Comet Punch in japanese), not with the actual Comet Punch. Mennace 01:22, 19 December 2011 (UTC)