Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Super Smash Bros. Brawl/Archive 1
| This is a talk page archive.
It contains old discussions of topics relating to the article. Please do not add or remove any content from it.
I have a few questions about Red.
1. Does Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard have the ability to pick up poke-balls?
2. Will he have difeerent colored clothing (if you can change colors) or will he be a different trainer? (Like Brendan or Lukas).
These are the questions that haunt me....
- 1. Obviously, Red's Pokémon will be able to pick up all the items.
- 2. We don't know how costume changes will be implemented yet. --FabuVinny T-C-S 19:41, 13 August 2007 (UTC)
they might just make them into shinies
Okay, some of the B moves have been revealed. So how should we do this? Angerman 07:04, 29 August 2007 (UTC)
- Personally, I dislike the way the Super Smash Bros. Melee article does it. This is a good opportunity for our style editors to have a look at it. --FabuVinny T-C-S 11:47, 1 September 2007 (UTC)
- Soooo... should I ask someone for an overhaul or advice? Angerman 07:17, 10 September 2007 (UTC)
In one of the videos of the demo version, Electivire can be clearly seen in the background of the electric version of PS2. Since there is no doubt if Electivire is in the background, please do not remove this information. If you need a source, I'll try to find the video. Deoxys911 19:09, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
Find the video! --Theryguy512 21:36, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
- Or a picture at least. --Johans 21:36, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
- Hmm... They tell me Electivire is on a GamePro video, in case anybody wants to investigate. --Johans 21:54, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
Can you find the video and tell me the name of the site that I can find it on? --Theryguy512 21:55, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
What attack does Torchic use? --Theryguy512 12:30, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
I thik it's Heat wave. Cerberus 17:36, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
I don't think thats the real cover. Cerberus 17:36, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
It is! --Theryguy512 17:49, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
- It was on Nintendo's press site so it's not likely to be fake. --FabuVinny T-C-S 20:05, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
Proof for Entei
Entei's also seen in the Brawl site, in case you haven't noticed...:...however, I see that you found it earlier than the post date... --ht14 17:25, 3 February 2008 (GMT)
Latios and Latias
Looks fake two me. Cerberus 17:15, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
- =-? Why doubting Latios and Latias when you know it's their turn to appear? My only question is what are their moves supposed to be and whether they come from their own Poké Balls. If somebody knows the answer, then add them to the article. --Johans
- I think Gardevoir might be confirmed too. That... whitish thing walking around. I could swear that's Gardevoir, but meh. (anywhoo, favorite Pokeymanz semi-confirmed?! Do want!) Oh well - if it is fake (I haven't played the games, to be honest..) oh well. Tina☆♥♫ 17:18, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
- ^_^ True, that's indeed Gardevoir. I don't know what is it doing, though. From what I've heard, it protects its Trainer inside that psychic ball. A Light Screen? --Johans 17:32, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
- It kinda looks real. I may have been filmed at E3 or something like that --Theryguy512 18:53, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
- Yea, Gardevoir is pretty safe to say confirmed. But as for Entei, I think that the videa is fake. --Theryguy512 19:24, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
- Now, I couldn't find Entei.. because I was reading Mr. Resetti's text. We should put down Gardevoir as confirmed, or atleast semi-confirmed. (It'd be rockin' to have Gardevoir as a playable char, yknow... :o) I think the attack it uses is either Protect, Light Screen or Reflect. Tina☆♥♫ 19:27, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
Actually only Latios was seen in the E for All video, Latias hasn't been mentioned yet.
OK that makes more sence. Cerberus 11:01, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
- Hey, is that a Gulpin at 3:25-3:30??? At what's that small, shooting thing around 3:00???? --Theryguy512 14:30, 3 February 2008 (UTC)
I think I understand what happens with Latios and latias. Ok. When Latios is sent out (a video of him can been seen on youtube) he flys to the side and starts ramming the players opponents. When Latias is released as seen in the video I put on this page recently, it seems Latias flys of stage and calls Latios to help her out. So I'm saying Latios goes solo when he is released but ends up helping his sister out when she is released.Pokémon Master
I heard a rumor that Princess peach is making a guest appearance in and upcoming episode of Pokémon. If that's true whether she be added to this page? Cerberus 01:24, 27 October 2007 (UTC)
- That rumour is completely false. But even if she did appear, she would still count as a product of the Mario universe so not be worth mentioning on this page. --FabuVinny T-C-S 15:29, 27 October 2007 (UTC)
How can it be Latias and Latios!? Only one Pokémon can come out of a Pokéball! Angerman 07:07, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
- This game can ignore that little detail for the sake of gameplay. --FabuVinny T-C-S 14:34, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
I never read that update in the DOjo. Cerberus 11:37, 6 November 2007 (UTC)
- It was not a Dojo update, but a gameplay video made by fans. --Johans 16:10, 6 November 2007 (UTC)
- I could have sworn at some point in the anime 2 Pokemon could be in one Pokeball. I mean, you can put food in there, and even other Pokeballs. I don't see why not. MK 16:11, 6 November 2007 (UTC)
Excuse my rudeness, but don't Mantine (with Remoraid), Slowbro and Slowking (both with Shellder) kind of disprove the "one Pokemon per ball" thing?--PikamasterADV 17:14, 6 November 2007 (UTC)
- Not really. The Pokémon that are attached don't really do anything - thus, it's really just "okay, whatever". Tina☆♥♫ 17:22, 6 November 2007 (UTC)
I heard it was a stage. Cerberus 14:00, 17 November 2007 (UTC)
- I've had a look around and this article mentions a blue whale in the demo but it could be Kyogre. --FabuVinny T-C-S 17:25, 17 November 2007 (UTC)
Someone put up Bonsly as a Pokemon and gave the Boomb om desperation. We should problay lock this page. Cerberus 20:38, 20 November 2007 (UTC)
- I don't see the need to lock the article at this time. It isn't suffering from vandalism and it's certainly useful to keep it open in case the Dojo has a Pokémon update.
- Anyway, you can see Bonsly at the beginning of this video. --FabuVinny T-C-S 03:42, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
I see no Bonsly. I do see a Chaos Emerald Cerberus 13:17, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
- I saw it, but it was extremely small. Maybe you should slow it down? Agent #448 13:20, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
If you say so but it's mean doing that to Bonsly. Cerberus 13:26, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
OK what ever. Cerberus 23:16, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
Bonsly dos not exploid. It said so on the Dojo Cerberus 08:50, 10 December 2007 (UTC)
- More correctly, "the Dojo doesn't say Bonsly explodes". Man, you haven't said anything accurate in all this Bonsly talk. --Johans 02:37, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
If he exploded don't you think they would have said so, maybe the Bonsly stepped on a MSB or a Gooie Boomb. Cerberus 15:29, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
Thas a Bob-om. At least I am traying to help Cerberus 23:32, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
Serbil gets it's info form the Dojo. Just Saying. Cerberus 01:15, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
THERE IS AN ARTICLE ABOUT BONSLY AT THE DOJO! Very heavy yet Brock can hold it.Pokemaniac102 03:28, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
- Well, size and weight are pretty screwed up in the anime, so...--Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 05:33, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
- According to the Pokédex, Bonsly are only about 33 pounds. Not overly heavy, actually. --DarkfireTaimatsu 06:56, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
Mabie this Bonsly eats donuts. Cerberus
Hay, what do I have to do with Bonsly? Cerberus☆
Can I have the proof that Electivire is in the game? -Dean
Nope. Cerberus 14:24, 28 November 2007 (UTC)
- You spelled concrete wrong. God you guys, you don't have to be so stubborn about proof. Tina☆♥♫ 22:13, 28 November 2007 (UTC)
- Well, we can't just confirm something without proof. If you could, we could say, Oh yea, every Pokémon is going to be this game! You need a source to confirm your assumptions. --Theryguy512 22:16, 28 November 2007 (UTC)
Look at the Pokémon Trainer in the far right back of this picture:
- I think this hints at the alternate colors of the Pokémon trainer. Since he's like, using the same Pokémon and stuff. :p Tina δ♫ 01:17, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
Fourmy but coolCerberus☆
- Yeah, this is just showing us one of Pokémon Trainer's colour changes. Like the Metaknight screenshot in the recent wifi "with others" update. --FabuVinny T-C-S 00:52, 19 December 2007 (UTC)