Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:Starter Pokémon/Featured article candidate
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- This article is very informative of each starter of all the games as well as in other media. --ケンジのガール 07:33, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
- The article is quite good, compared to some others. It relates to both games and anime quite well, unlike some others.--Wowy 07:36, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
- After going through it for a while, I've decided that it does indeed deserve to be a Featured Article. It's very informative.--Kkllnn blastoise 23:55, 27 September 2008 (UTC)
- Support --Guardian of Earth |SGMS 2010
- Support; This article is good well written "ehh.." trivia but still a good article.--☆Coolピカチュウ! 07:49, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
- I think the article is quite interesting, and it is about most aspects of Pokémon (Games, Anime, Ect...) Elliot 08:59, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
- I think the article is very well written, and quite informative. It gets two thumbs up from me. Alphateam7911 01:49, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
- Good article, should be a F.A.User:Pokenick
- While I do like this article, I feel it's a little too much of a list to be featured. First it's a long list of starters in the games, then it's a ridiculously long list of trivia points... --electAbuzzzz (TALK) 09:28, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
- Ditto to the above. There are much better articles out there. Aura-Knight 15:57, 22 August 2008 (UTC)
- Agreed. It's good, but too much of a list to be considered featured. Arceus548 17:49, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
- There are some problems I noticed with it too - such as the fact it still claimed that Jessie's Arbok was a gift from Giovanni, while that comment was removed from the main article years ago. If that error was still in there, I wouldn't be surprised if there are other little errors it has that I didn't see. If this is to become a featured article, it needs to be less of a list, and it should have a thorough clean up. Right now, it's not featured material. Satosuke 14:23, 6 October 2008 (UTC)
- Agree with electAbuzzzz here.--Diby
- Definitely not. You call this a featured article? It's OK, but it's too plain to be one of the best. User:Dusknoir477 17:16, 24 Januray 2009 (UTC)
- to electAbuzzzz. It can be improved, though. Fix the trivia and a few other things, and I will change my mind. Alpha Totodile 23:15, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- Meh. BLAND. No. Just fancy pictures, nothing really unique about it. ht14 02:25, 20 April 2009 (UTC)