Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Shouldnt it be made more clear what the Ev it gives out is. Me and a friend cant tell which it is. I say spd is speed. he says its special defence, the article doesnt make it clear. --Guardian of Earth |SGMS 2010 11:18, 31 August 2008 (UTC)
- I'd help I'm just not very good with EV's I know someone who is. I'll get them to help ;] I think that could be Special Defense.--Davidaipom 11:20, 31 August 2008 (UTC)
- It's Speed. 100% sure. tc26 11:22, 31 August 2008 (UTC)
- Starly is not located at all in Platinum, and needs to be traded?
- But Staravia is and of unknown rarity in the Great Marsh?
- And Staraptor is not located at all in Platinum either, and needs to be traded not evolved?
~Ποκεμανιακα0β 14:09, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
- we just say that when we don't know where exactly it is-----Ultamatecharizard 18:00, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
- Well, I have now updated the info, I have been playing platinum for a bit now, so I just checked the Pokédex for the locations. If something is wrong, could you please change it? Thanks :) --Heaven Arceus 23:05, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
Starly has Keen Eye. It's evolutions have Intimidate. Both Intimidate and Keen Eye have the out-of-battle effect of reducing the chance of running into wild Pokemon. Notable?--Gou 05:27, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
- I would have to say it's not. Oh, and the possessive form of "it" is "its", not "it's". "It's" is a contraction. No offense. --Galladeon 08:17, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
- Ugh... I know the difference between it's and its. I was just typing really fast and not paying attention.--Gou 23:02, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
TRIVIA IS WRONG
- It means that starly is the only Pokémon that can evolve, but hasn't yet, that learns it. But it's still wrong because Zubat can learn it.--Mtn otter We are the Void 02:18, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
- Corection: Zubat only learns it through breeding, so it's still right.--Mtn otter We are the Void 02:20, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
Could Someone Check the Behavior?
I doubt that someone could gather all that information on Starly's behavior, whether or not they have multiple, information-rich sources. Not once has Starly's apparent capacity for communicating in so many calls been referenced as I know of, and (although, being apparently based on a starling, one could presume) it is not a proven statement that Starly eats worms and grubs. Some statements about its social behavior are of unproven sources as well, in particular the specifics of its 'small space'. I think someone might have made most of the information in that section by their own speculation, or have copied it from a few choice phrases about a starling's behavior in a bird book. Could someone check its validity? - unsigned comment from Steph (talk • contribs)