YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Spinda's spots have over 4 billion possible combinations
- Source on the number? FabuVinny 20:51, 15 January 2006 (CST)
I have noticed that Spinda has Own Tempo, which negates, fully, the Tangled Feet ability. Anyone know of a reason for this, other than to possibly confuse attentive trainers? Or is it a chance of either ability? Joanassie
- Pokémon can only have one ability. So, some will have one, and some will have the other. It is funny, though, which two it can have. --Pie ~♪♫ 07:37, 24 July 2007 (UTC)
Different pattern pics
I have pics of Spindas, and it clearly shows different patterns on each one. Should I add it here somewhere? --Theryguy512 21:16, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
Do Spinda not have spots in D/P ? Cerberus
- Uh, no. They do. Tina δ♫ 02:50, 2 January 2008 (UTC)
- It's just the base spinda sprite before the spots are calculated 10:45, 3 May 2008 (UTC)
- Maybe all 4,294,967,296 of them? 10:45, 3 May 2008 (UTC)
is that in theory or are there 4,294,967,296 sprites programmed in the game just for spinda?? sorry if it's a stupid question
- 1: No 2: Sign MathijsP 12:56, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
- One sprite is, the game just alters it depending on the Spinda's personality value. TTEchidna 19:27, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
Since Spinda's personality value shifts the plane used to determine the coordinates of it's spots, there's gotta be a predetermined plane of available spots, right? Do we have a picture of it?
Since Spinda's personality value shifts the plane used to determine the coordinates of it's spots, there's gotta be a predetermined plane of available spots, right? Do we have a picture of it?--Skaisdead 02:07, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
No, there is no such predetermined plane. I'm not even sure whether there is a picture for a single spot. When the sprite for Spinda is calculated, the base sprite is taken and then the four spots are put onto it - naturally one spot at a time. -- TCCPhreak 12:16, 04 August 2009
- So they only have four spots each? I didn't see that in the article, wouldn't that be worth mentioning? --sHoggard - rookie Pokéwiz 14:24, 9 August 2010 (UTC)
How many chances would there be to get perfectly symmetrical spot configurations on Spinda? I'm wondering if there's enough of a chance of a symmetrical Spinda to make looking for one worth it. Neo QWERTY 03:19, 23 January 2010 (UTC)
Lipstick on Spinda
I noticed the female Spinda wear lipstick in HGSS (much like female Wobbuffet), but this isn't touched upon in the Sprites or Gender Differences sections yet. Ninsheart 12:43, 28 April 2010 (UTC)
- Uhh... not seeing it on the sprites that I've checked. But it's Hoenn Sound day, so I guess I'll try to check in-game...
13:05, 28 April 2010 (UTC)
- I noticed it on a Spinda that a "Teacher" trainer had on either Route 14 or 15, but I don't exactly remember which one. Ninsheart 14:26, 28 April 2010 (UTC)
I know we just use the base, but wouldn't it be better to use the sprite that matches the artwork and side game sprites, just for consistency? --Goldenpelt 21:43, 7 August 2010 (UTC)
Ditto and Spinda
I know that Spinda's Pattern is based on entirety of it's personality value, but what happens when a Ditto transforms into a Spinda, and why is it not mentioned in the article? Yamitora1 04:20, 28 May 2012 (UTC)