Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Am I the only person where no artwork is showing up?--PokeKid188 00:30, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- Yes. CuboneKing (Planet Cubone • Bone Club) 00:31, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- The page can't have fully loaded for you. Happens to me all the time. —darklordtrom 21:56, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
I was wondering about skitty gen 3 artwork, it head is like turner all the way around, should that be added in the Physiology/Special abilities section? also it has not shown any of this trait in the anime? Emeraldben 15:54, 29 July 2011 (UTC)
- Urm... what are you on about? ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 16:14, 29 July 2011 (UTC)
- Erm no thats no exactly my point but like look at its gen 3 artwork? Emeraldben 22:43, 30 July 2011 (UTC)
New Egg Move
I was looking through Skitty's egg moves, because I was trying to see if I could get any good egg moves by breeding my male Azumarill and female Skitty. I didn't see any, but I still bred them and when the Skitty hatched from the egg, she knew Ice Beam. My Azumarill knows Ice Beam, so my Azumarill passed dowm Ice Beam to my Skitty and I checked the egg move list and Ice Beam ain't on it.
- Skitty can learn the Ice Beam TM. So this is not a new egg move, just the passing of a move Skitty can learn normally through other means. Crystal Talian 13:13, 21 November 2013 (UTC)
So I'm hunting Ditto in Pokémon Village over here, and I decided to use a spare Skitty I had laying around as a sort of catch rate troll. One would think that 1 HP, asleep, Ultra Ball combo on a Ditto transformed as a Skitty should be a 100% catch rate, but that's not the case; it's breaking out depressingly often. Am I missing something, or is some of this data wrong? --GuyPerfect (talk) 18:21, 7 May 2014 (UTC)
- Our page on Transform reports that it does not copy catch rate. Tiddlywinks (talk) 18:25, 7 May 2014 (UTC)
Pokédex Entry grammar
I'm not trying to be crazy, but I've been thinking about the entry for Skitty in the Pokédex. It says (I'm not quoting the whole thing; I'm not going word for word, either) that Skitty will pursue moving objects that catches its eye. Wouldn't it be better if it stated: 1. Skitty will get completely caught up in pursuing a moving object that catches its eye. 2. Skitty will get completely caught up in pursuing moving objects that catch its eye. 3. Skitty will get caught up pursuing any moving 'object that catches its eye. Since I'm a grammar nut, I am just stating what I think is correct. WATERWarrior67 20:49, 2 October 2014 (UTC)