Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Skill Swap (move)
- I think so. That's how I remember it.--Clarky13 03:05, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
- Yes you can. I have it on a Wormadam for that exact reason, since Anticipation is kinda useless. Dexington 03:09, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
Will the Skill Swap stay in effect after the Pokemon is switched out? CubeShapedWatermelon 02:49, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
- Come on, someone needs to answer this! It is important to mention in the article! --sHoggard - rookie Pokéwiz 13:45, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
The user employs its psychic power to swap abilities with the foe. Tk3141 05:07, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- You aren't able to edit the article? I'll add it in then. I put the template there, still need to get out my gamecube so I can start doing the Colo and XD descriptions for moves. Frozen Fennec 05:09, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- I might have been able to, but I wasn't sure about the format and didn't want to mess anything up. Tk3141 16:25, 8 March 2012 (UTC)