Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:Sinnoh Route 224
I'm pretty sure that the image on this page is not showing the actual location of Route 224...does anybody have an accurate shot?
- The map we have there now is actually a stand-in, as it has been for some time... we're certainly getting to it... but another user was doing them for Sinnoh and seems to have stopped. We'll get to it soon. TTEchidna 10:45, 12 November 2007 (UTC)
- It's been over six months and no one has corrected the image yet.... -Lord Hyren 22:43, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
About the white rock
I know that most of you have noted that Professor Oak says that it has a counterpart in Kanto. Well, I think it can be added later on a Johto remake. Is it possible to be referencing the Navel Rock? Or maybe was an error (like happened in Emerald, where Steven mentions in Meteor Falls something about the encounter in Sootopolis with the player, which doesn't happen in that game). I mean an error, because it is possible too, that the referenced rock is the one in Mossdeep City, which is in Hoenn. What do you think? Hfc2x 04:45, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
I think it may be a referance to the rock where ash, dawn and brock say goodbye to shaymin, as ash says he is glad shaymin showed him the flower garden and shaymin replys "does that mean you are gratefull to shaymin?" as the rock asks you to put who you are gratefull to. and i put shaymin, but i hadnt seen this film in ages at the time, so i thouugh u had 2 put shaymin else it would show up, and maybe the town where the flower garden is may be in kanto? just a thought ;)--Ben7229 01:24, 21 February 2010 (UTC)
In my Diamond & Pearl strategy guide, it says that Route 224 is the only place players of Pearl can find a wild Beautifly, and if I'm not mistaken, I might have encountered one there... I'll check my book and then post the exact text (or, if I'm wrong, I'll say so). パルキアJosh 18:22, 31 December 2008 (UTC)
- Nope. Cant catch wild beautiflyDCM((曲奇饼妖怪Spy on My Edits))
- @Palkiajosh, I don't know if there are etiquette rules for this but I have a beautifly I could trade over. I'm currently going mad too over version exclusives since all my friends that got pokemon full states away--Barakku 05:24, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
- @DCM, Just found a beautifly in my Pearl Version. Maybe it has a 1% encounter rate?--JSFighter 03:39, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
- @DCM, I also found a Beautifly on Route 224 in my Pearl version. Not sure if we want to change it?--Papageorgeo147 19:27, 8 October 2010 (UTC)
I'm sure that most fans would like a picture showing where the R224 entrance is, anyone up for finding it?
I'd love to, but I recently fried my game with the surf glitch.--Yugiohguy1 17:05, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
Razor Claw in Platinum
Can a Razor Claw really be found here in Platinum? I just scoured the whole area looking for one, but I couldn't find it at all, even with the Dowsing Machine. --Dual 05:46, 10 September 2009 (UTC)
In platinum, the PP Max is not south of the beach, but is south west of the Berry Tree's (where it says on this article there is a rare candy) Buizel1991 23:48, 30 May 2011 (UTC)
- You can put that in ONLY if you're positive. :] Han Ji-Wan 00:48, 31 May 2011 (UTC)
- I am positive...i have had just found it when i posted that, i scoured south of the beach and didn't find it, went to get the Rare Candy and it was PP max. I daren't edit it :L will someone else confirm it? cause i know if i edit it it will be removed :L Buizel1991 16:09, 31 May 2011 (UTC)