Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Talk:Sinnoh Route 207
i can upload mp3s of the backing music for the D+P routes and towns, or will that break copyright laws? Maybe a 20 second clip or something?- - - 11:49, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
- That would bring legal issues since there is a soundtrack CD released. Even short clips might not be good for the server. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 12:46, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
- Additionally, as far as I know, the Archives doesn't support MP3-format sounds. Only OGG-format ones. --Shiningpikablu252 14:29, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
- I'll add a few clips later and we'll re what happens with the server. I can easily convert my files too .ogg - - - 16:19, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
- The upload page says to use .ogg files for sounds. but when i try to upload one, it says its not a permitted filetype - 15:34, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
- Any ideas? 16:48, 17 June 2008 (UTC)
Hey how come the Rare Candy isnt included on the list of items found in this route?