Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
I think this article should be moved. I don't know to what, but Silver (Johto) is misleading and vague: i looked at the disambig for "Silver", and noticed that Black, Silver from Pokemon adventures, the Silver counterpart from Pocket Monsters are all from Johto, Mt. Silver is in Johto, Silver/Soulsilver take place in Johto and Silver (Game) is also from Johto. Should we change it? Flyingtypefan 05:32, 12 August 2010 (UTC)
- IN ORDER:
- Black, like Gold and Chris.
- Silver, like Gold, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, and the others.
- Ginjirō, like Kinnosuke and the others.
- Mt. Silver needing disambiguation is like saying Mt. Moon or Mt. Ember needs it. Since, you know. Everyone searches Mt. Ember if they mean the move.
- Pokémon Silver and Pokémon SoulSilver, like all other games, wouldn't have a region disambiguation.
- Silver is from Johto... and? So is Gold. And Kris. And Lyra.
- We don't need to change it. Only thing I can see it coming in conflict with is Silver, who everyone can assume is Ash's dad forever. And you get a description of who this Silver is on the disambiguation page. Next to nothing links here, anyway. And when it does, it's made pretty damn clear that this is a Lugia, not a mountain or a game or some jerk with red hair. TTEchidna 09:39, 12 August 2010 (UTC)
- Would "Silver (Lugia)" hurt? —darklordtrom 10:14, 12 August 2010 (UTC)
I agree. Silver (Lugia) works much better. Bwburke94 18:22, 24 August 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, because it represents a Pokémon instead of a human character, so I'll support the move. -Tyler53841 18:24, 24 August 2010 (UTC)