Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
"Prior to the release of Pokémon X and Y..."
FYI, X and Y isn't out yet. --Reli★ジーランス? 16:55, 18 June 2013 (UTC)
Can some kind of redirect get added for Serena without the (game)? I know there's actually a character of the day named Serena but I have a suspicion this page will be searched for a little bit more. Ikarishipper900 (talk) 18:36, 19 June 2013 (UTC)
- It now looks like Serena will be a major character in the anime as well, so the character of the day will need their page moving once this is confirmed. Digifiend (talk) 21:13, 11 September 2013 (UTC)
Serena's hair color
Serena's page currently says that her default hair color is brown. However, her picture shows that she's blond. Can someone fix this so it says that her default hair color is blond? --PKMNAdventurer (talk) 02:52, 22 June 2013 (UTC)
- Also, her eyes are gray, not brown. --Poliwhirl (talk) 03:05, 28 June 2013 (UTC)
- Her NPC appearance shows her with brown hair and eyes. Also, her artwork is with the brown hair, not the blonde. The blonde hair in the game is much paler. Crystal Talian 04:11, 28 June 2013 (UTC)
Korean name for Serena
Her Korean name is 세레나 Serena.
Name for PC vs. Name for Rival
As the new trailer showed, her default player name is Yvonne while her rival one is Serena it would seem. Should this page and that of the male character be changed to reflect this? - unsigned comment from Clark Griswald (talk • contribs)
A mistake in her capture tutorial in X & Y
When I was playing both X & Y, during her capture tutorial, the Bunnelby she was catching used Leer on her Fletching and it worked. Fletchling's Big Pecks ability should have prevented that from happening. Is this trivia worthy? --PKMNAdventurer (talk) 23:18, 26 October 2013 (UTC)
- Two ideas, both being that Big Pecks might not be its ability. It could be a second ability that we do not know about yet, though unlikely. Otherwise, it could be Gale Wings, unless we can directly see Fletchling's ability. --Super goku (talk) 23:31, 26 October 2013 (UTC)
Other Pokemon owned but never seen in battle
During the course of the game, Serena picks up the fossil you didn't choose as well as one of the remaining Kanto starters. I assume this goes for Calem as well. Shauna got a Kanto starter, too. Is it worth mentioning on their pages that they have these unseen Pokemon? Though I suppose Serena and Calem might never have revived the fossil... Yamiidenryuu (talk) 14:53, 6 November 2013 (UTC)
- In the case of the fossil, there's no guarantee that they ever got it revived, so that's probably not worth adding. I don't know about the Kanto starters. Does the game ever make it explicitly clear which of them Shauna and Serena/Calem choose after you choose yours? It could be that they pick them the same way they pick the Kalos starter (Serena/Calem picks the one strong against yours, and Shauna picks the last one), but there's no guarantee there, either (unless I missed something). --AndyPKMN (talk) 01:23, 7 November 2013 (UTC)
Default hair style
- Just the NPC design. Ataro (talk) 02:28, 13 November 2013 (UTC)
In Snowbelle City there's an NPC that mentions having a child around your age that recently left Vaniville Town. In my game (where I chose to play the male character), he says "daughter". If someone can confirm that it is "son" if the player chose the female character, would that be enough to say that he's Calem/Serena's father? Or at the very least put it as trivia?Glik (talk) 05:20, 4 December 2013 (UTC)
- iirc, that person also says daughter if you play as the female character. --It's Funktastic~!話してください 05:23, 4 December 2013 (UTC)
- Given the color of his skin, it's also likely he's Shauna's father. Also, I hear reports from some people that he can also say his son left, so someone will need to check on that. Either way, it's too speculative. Ataro (talk) 05:30, 4 December 2013 (UTC)