The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Clothing in the Trivia section
The fact that Serena's outfit doesn't 100% match her game counterpart is not trivia-worthy (Ataro, back me up ;D). Pokemon XY introduced trainer customization, remember? Mooites (talk) 04:45, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, I added a note about it. But you are right, since you can customize your character the trivia is moot.--ForceFire 04:49, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
- I don't care ether way, but even if you can customize in game, Serena still has a default appearance that you have to use for a bit, and that default is the same appearance (sans hat) that she appears in if she is your rival. --HoennMaster 05:30, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
The canon crush
Right now, we have two relationship charts that state that Serena is "very interested in" Ash, the various playing around the viewers got in the previews for XY013 and we also have a picture made for Valentine's Day of the two characters. I'm not saying put this on Ash's page or or link to the Shipping:AmourShipping page, or even make it a huge part of this page. But I feel like it's a little weird that this one-sided interest not mentioned at all, not even in her Character section, where one would reasonably expect to see it. Maybe I don't remember past shipping edit wars and there's a good reason for not having it included, but I dunno. Just seems like it should be mentioned here in some way.--Purimpopoie (talk) 02:10, 12 February 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah I agree but I don't know whether you would put it on the trivia or her character. But it covers it pretty well in the Amourshipping article so it might not be needed here Fairycoordinator (talk) 14:26, 25 April 2014 (UTC)
Setting new records in doing absolutely nothing
I'm waiting until she actually catches something to edit it in, but out of all the protagonists that are actually trainers, I believe she's already set the record for taking longest to capture a second Pokémon. Before, the record-holder was May who took from EP001 to EP014 to catch her second, but even if we start the timer at XY004 where Serena acquired her Fennekin, and end it at the latest aired episode of XY020, Serena has already taken longer. Granted, a good number of Ash's companions had the advantage of entering the scene with two or more Pokémon, but depending on how the next few weeks go, she stands a good chance of breaking the record for taking longest to be shown capturing a Pokémon, since it looks like Iris currently holds that record of taking from BW001 to BW024. (Again, this is only among protagonists -- Team Rocket are in a league of their own in lack of accomplishments.) Is there more? I haven't looked at trainer battle statistics, but I can't remember Tracey battling any trainer who wasn't Team Rocket anyway. --Pie ~♪♫ 22:02, 26 March 2014 (UTC)
- For May, I think you meant AG001 to AG014. PattyMan 00:16, 27 March 2014 (UTC)
I know that in the credits of XY23 the VA of Serena has changed because one kanji who looks like an square doesn't match with what I show in the credits. - unsigned comment from Nymphia (talk • contribs)
- We need real proof. We can't base it by doing it by eye. So let's just wait for the official VA list. ☼ BlazingFist ☼ 11:02, 17 April 2014 (UTC)
When is Serena gonna do something?
I've noticed that Serena hasn't done anything ever since she joined Ash's group. She hasn't caught any new Pokémon, she's not fighting gym battles, not competing in contests, etc. Even her goal as a trainer is unknown. The only thing she has done this whole time is just being there and making Poké Puffs. Is it trivia worthy that she is taking to longest out of all of Ash's traveling companions to do something? I mean, even Bonnie got a Dedenne after traveling with Ash. --PKMNAdventurer (talk) 05:14, 31 May 2014 (UTC)
- No, not really. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 05:22, 31 May 2014 (UTC)
- Well, technically Dedenne is not Bonnie's, It's Clemont's, She's just taking care of it. Besides. Serena has a lot going for her character. Such as AmourShipping, and not having a goal give
In her Character section, it says "having not shown to either actively train her Fennekin, nor attempt to catch other Pokémon". But she HAS attempted to catch a Pokemon, a Corsola in XY022. Thanks :) Waterninja12345 (talk) 12:31, 8 June 2014 (UTC)