This was really weird, but I was in my friend's secret base and he ran away and got out of range. So instead of "an earthquake" happening, I automatically walked out the door and into the blackness. Then I got a communication error! And I had to start the game over from where I last saved (above ground) and I lost all of those flags that I stole from him! Dialgarules 22:31, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
Does anyone know if certain furniture is worth buying? I found this article but I cannot find anything on the Bulbapedia about the D/P/Pl furniture...
"Secret Bases: There are new features with secret bases as well! There are certain rare items that can be placed in a secret base. These include a TV, a mini-game console, a berry tree grower, a PC, a region map, and even a Pokemon healing machine! These items make a secret base more convenient beause it can give you a rest spot that could be faraway from a Pokemon Center! Also, after a certain point in the game, you can have two secret bases..." Kenji 03 09:19, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
- It isn't surprising that there is no info; the game is still new and no one has been able to test everything yet. Where is the information you posted from, and which generation is it regarding? — THE TROM — 10:15, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
- Oh please you should have seen her article every place it read Poke not Poké and it was so blunt that for a second I thought I was visiting something out of Bulbapedia. The source was serebii and she mentioned it on the page right at the top she even mentioned that if something was missed remind her. She may not be knowing but we cant do it!. PS Trom come to my talk page for a second. --Prongs (Talk • Contributions) 10:23, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
I was wondering if it would be convenient to create a list of secret base locations in R/S/E.... That way, people would be able to browse a quick list of places to use secret power if they prefer location over size/space. Just a quick suggestion... Sceinic 02:29, 27 November 2010 (UTC)
I was wondering...
In Gen III, what would happen if the person you mix records with has a secret base at the same location you do? And what would happen if you played underground with someone who has a secret base in the same place yours is in Gen IV? PkmnChmp5 04:05, 29 November 2011 (UTC)
Locations and Layouts
Some notes on the new sections:
- There are 75 secret bases in the list which I found using an FAQ uploaded to GameFAQs by Mew Jadester (http://www.gamefaqs.com/gba/921905-pokemon-emerald-version/faqs/32473). I personally checked all the locations and recorded their layouts (the guide has a few mistakes), and the directions written in this article were NOT copied and pasted from the FAQ, I wrote new ones.
- I wasn't sure how I name the layouts so I used Greek letter names as a stand in.
- I figured Hoenn colors were appropriate for the tables because all the base locations are in Hoenn.--The Plausible Farfetch'd 22:30, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
i was wondering if anyone knew were to get the pachirisu doll.pachirisu is my fave pokemon and i would really like a pachirisu doll for my secret base ♥. Pachirisupancakes (talk) 14:26, 15 August 2012 (UTC)
- As it says in the Decoration article, either the Underground Hiker's or Veilstone Dept. Store. --Spriteit (talk) 14:43, 17 August 2012 (UTC)
Gaps in the interior
Even though it's been a while since I've played any games from Gen III, I've never understood the point of the gap in the floor within some of the bases. Can something be placed there to make the section past it accessible, or is it not possible at all to cross those gaps? Schiffy (talk) 18:07, 12 November 2012 (UTC)
- When the Lilycove Department Store has its Clear-Out sales, you can buy Solid Boards to place over those holes. Keep checking the TV ads and they'll eventually have one, if the time is running. However, each Solid Board you place counts as one of the 16 decorations. Aggron989 (talk) 23:33, 13 December 2012 (UTC)