Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:Secret Wonders (TCG)
Its the inclusion of Weavile, Magmortar and Electivire thats throwing me off, they aren't in the original Japanese DP3 set, while all the other ones are. It seems Nintnedo is approaching this in a different manner, instead of switching an entire set around for the 10th movie release, they may only switch cards specific to it out (Palkia, Dialga & Darkrai - that likely includes the Lv. X's too). Which means they need to fill the gap with other cards, likely those from DP4. In essence, I'd say this set will be three quarters the Japanese DP3 set and one quarter DP4. nuva-kal 11:55, 11 September 2007 (BST)
Right, so PokéBeach has updated and said that Honchkrow,
Gallade Gardevoir and Garchomp are going to be new Pokémon LV.X cards in Moon Hunting/Night Dashing. Can we assume that Gallade Gardevoir and Honchkrow LV.X cards are going to be in Secret Wonders, due to the booster packs showing both of these Pokémon Gallade and Honchkrow, or can we not do that? Double Dash 14:00, 10 October 2007 (UTC) Edited 20:57, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'm confused but now I'm even more confused. Dialga, Palkia and Darkrai, Leafeon, Glaceon and Cressilia, or Honckrow, Gallade and Garchomp? Mabe we'll get one from each of the three sets.-Groudon4659:56 a.m., 10 October 2007 (CT)
- Oh, wait it's not Gallade, it's Gardevoir. -Groudon46510:05 a.m., 10 October 2007 (CT)
- Ah, my apologies, I get confused. Gallade was on the Secret Wonders booster pack, but the LV.X is Gardevoir. My mistake. So yeah, nine LV.X cards to distribute between two sets. Who knows, maybe we'll get all six of DP4's LV.X cards in Secret Wonders, or maybe some will be moved (my money's on Cresselia being moved to our DP4). Double Dash 20:57, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
- Right, as much as I try not to speculate, I can't help it. After the last confirmed Trainer card, Team Galactic's Mars, there are six spaces - so unless there are Special Energy cards in this set (not likely), it has all six Pokémon LV.X from Moon Hunting/Night Dashing. Double Dash 21:00, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
I've got a new opinon now, we'll get Gallade, Leafeon, Garchomp, Glaceon, and Honckrow for this set and Darkrai, Cresselia, Dialga, and Palkia for our DP4. Groudon465 02:03, 25 October 2007 (CT)
- We'll just have to wait and see PokéBeach's scans to find out. What with Cresselia's supposed attack (haven't seen it but I've heard about it), it seems that it'll be in our DP4, yes. But that's not confirmed just yet. Double Dash 09:23, 25 October 2007 (UTC)