The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
If a cheater use's the walk through walls cheat, they can see a shaymin on the front of seabreak path which seems to connect to route 224, however if a player walks up to seabreak path and a sign on the top says 'Seabreak Path', the shaymin dissapears(LOL, cant spell). --[[Image:Ani492MS.gif Zakuro]] 09:52, 10 February 2008 (UTC)
It's Already On The Map
It says that when you have Oak's Letter and express your thanks at the stone, Seabreak Path 'appears';but, it's already there it just extends (and connects) towards Route 224 by about 8-14 tiles. With the walkthrough code on you could walk out a little bit and see Seabreak Path. Also if you use the code to walk out a bit, you will see a little Shaymin sprite there (on the R224 end), it probs not there in Pt though (the sprite). --Sivart345 00:50, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
8192 square units?
The article says, the route is 8192 square units. I've been trying to calculate the length of the path, dividing 8192 by the width of the route (which seems to be 3 tiles, as the player is standing in the middle, and there's an equal amount of space on both of his sides, which is just as wide as one tile. Therefore, 3 tiles wide). However, 8192, being a power of 2, (2^13), isn't divisible by 3. So, this leaves three variants:
- The length of the route is 8192 tiles. Which gives it an effective area of 8192 x 3 = 24 576 square units/tiles.
- I am seeing things, and the route is 4 tiles wide. Which gives it a length of 8912 / 4 = 2048 tiles.
- The 8192-tile area includes something else other than the path itself. However, the total becoming a perfect power of 2 by an accident (route length x 3 + whatever the extra bit is = 8192) seems unlikely.
- Oh, and, of course, the fourth possibility: the area listed is the area of the whole map block the route is located on (as in, "A chunk of data loaded by the engine which contains the route and other stuff like events/music/weather data/whatever"), so the dimensions of the whole map block would be probably 128x256, route stretching along the longer side. --HTMLCODER.exe@bulbapedia$_ /usr/bin/apache2 -k restart 23:56, 17 July 2010 (UTC)
- Given the Echidna's comment above, I think it's the fourth. But I haven't got the route, so IDK. —darklordtrom 00:43, 18 July 2010 (UTC)
The "full map" image of Platinum posted July 8, 2014 instead links to an image from 2010.