The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Theres no "in the anime" section? Tokeupdude 16:45, 7 February 2011 (UTC)
- We're missing lots of "in the anime sections" (and manga too, but who cares?) it's pretty common really Ataro 17:05, 7 February 2011 (UTC)
- Hey, Tokeupdude, make sure you do this for everytime you want to talk about a topic on any talk page.
- ==(Insert Title of your section)== (without parentheses, of course).
- If there's no "in the anime" section, you can do it yourself, if you'd like. :] --Han Ji-Wan 18:24, 7 February 2011 (UTC)
Saffron City's moto "The biggest city in Kanto shining with a golden light" is ironic in that it is not the biggest city in Kanto. It's the second biggest behind Celadon. ZMT123 20:10, 30 July 2011 (UTC)
- The term "biggest city" has so many definitions. The motto is possibly refering to the land area, though I don't think it's that. I do think it's the population. However, mottos can outdated, hmm? Han Ji-Wan 04:10, 1 August 2011 (UTC)
I noticed that in FRLG, Mr. Psychic mentions that the move Psychic "is an attack that may also lower the target's special stats". Since it only lowers the Special Defense stat in 3rd gen, I'm assuming this was an error carried over from RBY. Is this worth mentioning? Tk3141 (talk) 17:15, 6 August 2012 (UTC)