The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Shouldn't the episode title be "The Origin of Love and Truth", as in "Penetrating the evils of love and truth", the line from the Japanese version of the Team Rocket motto? Magus 21:03, 25 December 2005 (CST)
- 青春 (せいしゅん) can be translated as youth or adolescence. It's definitely not truth. --Argy 21:07, 25 December 2005 (CST)
- Okay. Just because it would make more sense doesn't mean it's right, I guess. Magus 02:38, 17 January 2006 (CST)
Canon of the episode
Does it really mean that the episode is wrong? My points are:
- James went to Pokémon Tech prior to running away and Jessie somehow get in there.
- They got the worst grades and then joined into a bike gang.
- They somehow got separated, with James going to Sinnoh and then running away.
- Jessie went to the Nursery School, failed and then Joined Team Rocket at the same time.
- Due their long absence they didn't reconize each other upon return. (We know that this is not the only case).
- Meowth being the Top Cat may have been just a dream (which later ew discovered that it is frequent).