Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Should we include maps of Rock Tunnel from the various games on this page? --Archaic 10:53, 30 May 2005 (UTC)
- It would be a useful addition if you could find some. Fabu-Vinny 15:48, 30 May 2005 (UTC)
- Here's maps for it on FR + LG. They're a bit big, so I'll let you handle it. - Ferret
Crystal wild Pokémon data
Could someone help add the wild Pokémon data for Crystal? It said on the page that the data for Crystal was not known and therefore was assumed to be same as G/S, but that is wrong. On Crystal, Haunter can also be found in Rock Tunnel, but it can't in G/S. Since one Pokémon was added in Crystal, some of the rarities have to be different from G/S. So, could someone find out the wild Pokémon data for Crystal? 0° 14:43, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
Based on 100 results in Crystal - Day Time - BF1 :
- Cubone lvl 12 → 22/100
- Geodude lvl 14 → 32/100
- Zubat lvl 12 → 15/100
- Kangaskhan lvl 15 → 8/100
- Onyx lvl 16 → 19/100
- Marowak lvl 15 → 4/100 - unsigned comment from Ladu (talk • contribs)
Flash Not Needed
Could someone add in the trivia that Flash isn't really needed at all for this? Because i know a lot of people who never get Flash, they just walk on through and make it to the end. Makes it freggin hard, but you can do it. I do every time i play RBY. CherryParanoia 01:54, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
- Flash isn't strictly needed for any dark cave if you know what you're doing. —darklordtrom 03:21, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
Gen I Lvl 17 Onix
I'm playing Pokemon Red (Gen I) right now and in B1F of Rock Tunnel, I encountered a Lvl 17 Onix, while the table says that the levels range from 13-15. I don't have any screenshots because I'm playing it on my actual GBA. Deuterium 03:02, 19 December 2010 (UTC)
- I have screenshots that can back up his statement. I was playing Pokemon Blue on an emulator and encountered the level 17 Onix in question three times, all three of which I have screenshots. They are completely separate encounters, but I am unsure on how to upload the screenshots here from my PC. Lightsword81 04:41, 17 June 2011 (UTC)
I added the fact that a move tutor appears in FRLG, feel free to add links to my sentence. Truthseeker4449 13:21, 5 July 2011 (UTC)
Does the absence of any mention of items from R, B, and Y mean that there are no items in here for those games? If so I think it should be stated in trivia, or somewhere.
Japanese Blue Version encounters
Has it ever been discussed whether the Generation I wild encounter tables should include Japanese Blue version? I see from Ditto's page that it appears here in that version, but since it's absent from all the tables there no way to see its encounter rates. --Flicky1991 18:30, 6 January 2015 (UTC)