The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
I'm pretty sure there's a ribbon you can get in Colosseum from beating Mt. Battle ((story mode)) all in one go. surskitty 02:17, 25 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- Where do you get the Holiday Ribbons? FabuVinny 14:29, 20 January 2006 (CST)
- It's called the Earth Ribbon. This page reall yhad lots of wrong info. - tc26 03:30, 2 June 2008 (UTC)
How does everyone feel about pics? I have access to pics of most of the ribbons. -- Unown Q 03:03, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
Wouldn't it be cool if somehow we can make a page for the specific Anime Contest Ribbons as a separate considering they are equal to badges and they serve more of a purpose? Call the Page Ribbons [Anime] or Contest Ribbons.--Zephyr 14:53, 7 July 2010 (UTC)
The information about the Sinnoh Weekday ribbons may be incorrect. I was able to get all of the ribbons within the same week, without having to wait for the next week to start as the article suggests. Wilbus 21:16, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
Pokémon Center Ribbons
About the ribbons...
Does anyone know how exactly one obtains the holiday/tower ribbons? Also, there's another section from tower ribbons on "battle tower" ribbons, are these from the hoenn battle tower or the sinnoh one?
- For the holiday/tower ribbons, I'm not even sure they really exist. From what other sprite rippers have told me, the images for these ribbons aren't in any 3rd or 4th gen games. On battle tower, I'd treat it like we did for the Champ ribbon. Just combine the sections and place ribbons from both towers under it. -- BGJ 23:36, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
I noticed one ribbon that isn't here. It's the first ribbon that Dawn's mother, Johanna, ever won, which she gave to her in Following a Maiden's Voyage. I'm not sure of the title of said ribbon, because where it is from is unsaid. Bulbapedian 19:05, 27 September 2008 (UTC)
- Both. It's a gift a Pokemon who has rid the shadow from their heart. -- BCJ 03:46, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
I'm not sure about having images aligned to the left, away from their descriptions. It can make it rather difficult to figure out which image goes with which description. This is aside from the fact that, as is, we have images aligned to different sides every other line. -- BCJ 03:57, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
What about anime ribbons? and the sun and lunar ribbons?--Wowy 07:27, 23 September 2008 (UTC)
- I don't see why they COULDN'T be added. Would images be hard to find? -- BCJ(talk) 09:08, 23 September 2008 (UTC)
I know this happened well before Ribbons were introduced, but wasn't Ash and a few others presented with a commemorative ribbon at the end of the Indigo League Conference? -- BCJ(talk) 21:54, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
"The Ability Ribbon and Great Ability Ribbon are awarded to Pokémon that have managed to beat the Tower Tycoon's team." Of course, Anabel was also the Tower Tycoon in Emerald, and gives out the Ability Symbol. Enough of a connection to mention? TTEchidna 20:26, 25 September 2008 (UTC)
- Well, for right now I'll add it. If it doesn't work, you can remove it. --PsychicRider☮ 18:38, 4 October 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, I think so. As long as we know the city, its notable, right?--Mooites Talk to me, baby! 18:38, 4 October 2008 (UTC)
Hoenn and Sinnoh
Wouldn't it be better to seperate the ribbons from Hoenn and Sinnoh?-Billy4b2004 10:47, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
- Done. — THE TROM — 11:00, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
- Sounds like a plan, Stan. —darklordtrom 10:34, 17 February 2011 (UTC)