The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Red (Pocket Monsters)
Should we include his other Pokémon. If we did then we could put it in this order: Faveroute Pokémon, Battling Pokémon and Non-battling Pokémon. Lunick v sonela 09:14, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
- That'd be really random doing it like that. And if he has "Non-Battling" Pokémon, that'd be under "In box". --☆Coolピカチュウ! 13:40, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
Okay, are we calling him Isamu or Red in articles? This article sort of goes back and forth between what it calls him.. >_> ZestyCactus 04:07, 10 September 2009 (UTC)
- There shouldn't be a reason to call him Red though he has a name. If it says Red, change it to Isamu. --☆Coolピカチュウ! 04:10, 10 September 2009 (UTC)
His real name's Isamu Akai. It isn't to be removed. Done. We need to remove that notice template soon and yes I'm replying to a 3-year talk-page comment. Chowolun 23:39, 1 April 2012 (UTC) User:Lucario985
- Hmm. I'm thinking we should maybe start linking to him/mentioning him in articles as Red, since that's what they call him for like 90% of the manga, but the page title should stay at Isamu Akai since that's his real name. Couldn't really find any relatable examples either way... except that Sapphire (Adventures) is titled as such and not under Sapphire Birch, though her opening paragraph says Sapphire Birch. @_@ --ZestyCactus 19:48, 8 April 2012 (UTC)
Clefable and Raichu?
Did his Clefairy and Pikachu evolve, like the template says? Their pages say nothing about it. Lovely Rose 02:32, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
- I'd ask Pokeant about this he added the information since scans of the manga are rare to find. --☆Coolピカチュウ! 02:40, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
About his Pokémon.
- Yes, he does. But it's more of a blob that a "scrub". --☆Coolピカチュウ! 03:13, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
the mew i added long time ago under the befriend section is the one he befriend in hoenn, not the kanto one. -Pokeant 02:02, 24 July 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, well...the Pokémon Pocket Monsters related articles all need serious editing....It's not that surprising...Ataro 02:38, 24 July 2011 (UTC)
On a few Pocket Monsters BW scan I've seen, there was a Conkeldurr. Looks like it's replaced Tyrogue's place in BW series. But can someone confirm that? --Maxim 08:26, 29 October 2011 (UTC)
How did Isamu get a Dragonite, Venusaur, Rattata, Jigglypuff, Primeape, Cubone and Arcanine as they're listed on his page but they're incomplete? What chapter did he get them from? Please answer this. PattyMan 22:11, 4 December 2011 (UTC)
- They are added by me a long time ago. if i remember correctly, they first appears in volume 6. the capture is off-screen i think. i will be checking the manga from volume 1 again to check. -Pokeant 17:04, 16 March 2012 (UTC)
- Ok, the same applies to his other Pokémon not mentioned above that have very little information as well. I'm counting on you to do this. PattyMan 16:09, 17 March 2012 (UTC)
togepi should be given an article. it is treated as a main character, even appearing in many chapters like pikachu, clefairy and tyrogue until it is released. -Pokeant 14:53, 20 April 2012 (UTC)
- A little reminder that it has been a month since this question hasn't been answered. PattyMan 00:19, 23 December 2013 (UTC)