The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Red's Pikachu (game)
Ummm... isn't the Pikachu you get in Yellow pretty much as variant as any other starter? If we have an article on Red's Pikachu, what's to say we shouldn't on Red's/Leaf's/Blue's Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur (and I mean the game ones), Gold's/Silver's/Kris's Typhlosion, Feraligatr, and Meganium, and so on? Heck, for those, the articles would need to be separate for the player characters' Pokémon, because while most do evolve their starter all the way, you can still choose not to. I move for a redirection to Starter Pokémon. TTEchidna 23:53, 29 August 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, I didn't see much of a point for the creation of this article either (even if I did clean it up a bit). So, if you want to make it a redirect to Starter Pokémon, I have no objections. --Obake 01:41, 30 August 2007 (UTC)
Red's team in GSC is based on Pokemon obtainable in Yellow. It is not based on Pokemon Special.
- Pikachu - Starter
- Charizard - Obtained from Damien
- Blastoise - Obtained from Jenny
- Venusaur - Obtained from Melanie
- Snorlax - Caught with Poke Flute
- Espeon - Found in Celadon Mansion
IIMarckus 21:38, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
If you trade another Pikachu from Red/Blue to Yellow, will it behave the same to the starter Pikachu? Will it accept a thunderstone? PokemonTrainer7738 17:31, 8 February 2009 (UTC)
- It will not act like the starter Pikachu. It will accept a Thunderstone. IIMarckus 01:20, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
Heart Gold Soul Silver
In the trivia section it says "This has been changed so that the first Pokémon in the player's party will follow him or her." Has this been confirmed yet? - unsigned comment from Jats605 (talk • contribs)
I only did this once, so someone might have to check it before they put it in, but, I think if you let Pikachu be put to sleep by Jigglypuff (In Pewter City) And then either walk out of sight or leave it there for a while (I don't know which) Pikachu will shock you if you talk to him (similar to if he knows Thunder Bolt, or Thunder) for a while, then will cool down and if you talk to him a poison symbol will appear above his head (I believe it means "Die") and he will look away. I'm at Cerulean Cave (entrance) and he still hates me, but if he changes I'll post it here. PichuMaster 16:28, 20 February 2010 (UTC)
- Sometimes instead of the "Die" thing, he'll just turn away and blink a few times, but it's rare. PichuMaster 16:37, 20 February 2010 (UTC)
- Don't worry. After a few (about 500) steps he'll go back to normal. He did with me... SpecialK Leiks Lucario and The Celebi Glitch 17:48, 20 February 2010 (UTC)
Could we merge the following pages? Pika, Red's Pikachu (Pocket Monsters), Red's Pikachu (game), Chuchu? I could even see it possible to merge with Ash's Pikachu, but that's a stretch. Jdrawer (talk) 01:57, 18 May 2013 (UTC)
How exactly does the Pikachu from Jou's Big Adventure represent the games version of Red's Pikachu? I highly doubt that manga is canon to the games. That's like putting Satoshi's Pikachu as the main image. Fang-tan (talk)