Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Are the manaphy, riolu, and darkrai missions still obtainable? If so, how? I'm a rank 10 ranger and I don't have them. Kuma
- Read the very second sentence of the "Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia" section very carefully. ~ solaris 01:13, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
- Ah, sorry. My computer was showing a very old version of this page.Kuma
I'm aware that once the Manaphy Egg (from Ranger 1) has been transfered to Diamond or Pearl, it can not be transferred again. Does this remain the case if all save data is erased from the Ranger cart (presumably using a button combination on boot-up, as with most titles) first? Or is it just that one save of DP cannot receive 2 Manaphy Eggs due to the mechanics of Mystery Gift (I'm presuming it is transferred that way)? I must admit I'm asking mostly because I'm considering buying a second-hand copy of Ranger (unless there's a chance that the previous owner has already collected the Manaphy egg, preventing me from getting it), but I think it would be useful for this to be clarified on the wiki as well. I'd just presume that a Delete All Data would reset the Manaphy Egg, but I seem to recall some controversy over it. --Raylax 18:08, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
"Note that Riolu cannot have a different nature, gender or ability and cannot be shiny. "
My Question: Can Darkrai be shiny??
- Yes. The event is downloading the mission from Ranger Net, similar to how some of the events for the main series games are downloading the item or Pokémon in question from Mystery Gift. Note that the missions have an end date for the download, which is the end of the event, however the missions can still be played after the download has ended, provided they were downloaded during the event. Werdnae (talk) 20:24, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure they can. Unlike other Ranger Net missions, the multiplayer ones are accessed in game just like all the other multiplayer missions. --AndyPKMN 15:46, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
The Shaymin mission for Guardian Signs has not ended, however, I am incapable of downloading the mission. Would anybody know what I am to do? Giratina's Embodiment - Please don't hurt us... 02:06, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
- You know the Shaymin mission isn't available yet right? The slip that came in the game case says it becomes available on the 15th of November. (Note that this is for the US version. The EU version will probably be at a later date) Werdnae (talk) 02:31, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
Guardian Signs Pokémon
What is the SID for the Guardian Signs Heatran, Deoxys, and Shaymin? -- 8o8 Dark 19:21, 27 November 2010 (UTC)
Arceus and Giratina's Missions
The Wi-Fi missions for these two have started ni the US and EU versions. Can anyone edit on that? -- Ruixiang95 11:47, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- Done. I've used the date from the official site (December 13th). Werdnae (talk) 19:13, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
Why are all the names of the Pokémon and OTs still Japanese? I can change the Pokémon names and the Shadows of Almia OTs, but the Guardians Signs OTs are new to me (or are they all just 'Oblivia'?). - unsigned comment from Giratina's Embodiment (talk • contribs)
Are the original special missions still available? Or are they expired? It doesn't say... -- Pringles 01:26, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
"There is no limit to this Pokémon's availability. It may be obtained on any date, beginning from when it was released. It was available in many countries."
Not anymore.... I mean, we need to say when these expire. -- Pringles 01:32, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
- If you find any missing information feel free to add it to the article or edit it as needed. --Pokemaster97 01:47, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
Does anyone know if erasing the main games' save data to start a new game affects the Ranger Net missions? If it also deletes the Ranger Net's features, should this be noted on the article? Hyper Turtwig (talk) 06:35, 5 June 2013 (UTC)