Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
In D&P, just taught Rage to my Onix, but the Rage is failing to continue. Is it because my opponent isn't using attacking moves? - Cassius335
- And I thought some idiot would have remembered to add the Generation II modifications to this article way back when...
- Rage's effect changed in Generation II. The move is no longer continuous, and the effect won't activate if the user uses something else after using Rage. --Shiningpikablu252 01:07, 16 August 2007 (UTC)
- Ah. That makes it a lot less useful. Thanks. - Cassius335
It mentioned in Gen 1, Rage actually raised Attack. Does it raise Attack in Gen 2? If so, does the user lose the boost if they stop using Rage? Drake Clawfang 03:32, 25 September 2009 (UTC)
Doduo and Dodrio
In the Generation I movelist, it doesn't show Doduo or Dodrio as getting STAB from Rage, despite them being part-Normal type. Any reason why? Mattachu
On the page, for example, it says that houndour-primeape will result in a pokemon with rage. Does the Houndour need to know rage or the Primape need to know it? Also, which move (if any) gets replaced with rage? Origami is math for the hands. -Martin Grant, MathPath 02:16, 12 December 2011 (UTC)
Thank you. That makes sense. How do you 'reply' (the tabbing)? Origami is math for the hands. -Martin Grant, MathPath 02:32, 12 December 2011 (UTC)
In the anime...
It was also used by Ash's Charizard (as a Charizard, as well as the Charmander usage noted already) in Charizard Chills. These sections tend to list every SPECIES to use them, even if they're from the same individual (for example Rock Climb lists Ash's Grotle and Torterra). I wouldn't know where to begin in trying to add it myself, however. - unsigned comment from RiverShock (talk • contribs)
- That move was Dragon Rage in the original Japanese. It was incorrectly dubbed as Rage.--ForceFire 11:22, 10 January 2013 (UTC)
Is there a limit?
- In Generation V it is, since it uses the same counter as Swords Dance and such. Uploader (talk) 16:59, 28 October 2013 (UTC)
It says '50' 'Max 32'
What is it's real basic PP amount?