Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Pyramid King Brandon
- Elite is used as a general adjective. The sentence needs to be edited to make whatever it is trying to say clearer but the usage is fine. --FabuVinny T-C-S 18:53, 18 January 2008 (UTC)
- Dusclops isn't the right Pokémon for Brandon to have a specific Pokémon article about. One which covers his Regirock, Registeel, and Regice is a far better idea, although the title might pose a problem. --Shiningpikablu252 23:30, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
Preview in DP120
In the Artical "DP120", Brandon's Regirock, Regice, and Registeel are all shown with (Preview) Next to them. Is that a typo or is Brandon going to appear in a future episode. (Kmanecke 14:20, 26 March 2009 (UTC))
- He will appear in a future episode. It was shown with him near Regigigas at the Snowpoint Temple.
- Candice is set to appear as well, however she's using her D/P Team, which sucks. -_- --Jonouchi 15:45, 26 March 2009 (UTC)
Battling the Enemy Within is not "AG177" episode (Grating Spaces). It's "AG178". Please, fix error in the template. --Valepert 12:56, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
Can someone remove the redundancy in the DP128 information?--Ambipography 15:42, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- Updated. — THE TROM — 21:51, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
His yelling quirk
-_- Any possible way to slide in he has a tendency to shout "NOOO!" and its Japanese equivalent into the anime section? That's darn well encyclopedic. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 23:45, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
- That be alright. He shouts 喝 katsu in Japanese but I can't figure out what it means. --ケンジのガール 08:43, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
According to DP129, Brandon said that he'll left his Regirock, Regice and Registeel in Snowpoint Temple to protect Regigigas. Should this apply a change on Pokémon section? --Swampert 03:32, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
There's nothing that implies he released the Regis
He said he would make sure Regigigas was protected. That doesn't mean he released them. Unless he actually is shown releasing them, which he wasn't...so, this should be changed. -Sketch 14:22, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
The trivia that says the Pyramid King is "the only character to have been challenged 3 times (including the non-official battle with the Ancient King) by Ash before being defeated" is wrong. Brandon is not the only character Ash challenged 3 times before defeating. He also challenged Sabrina 3 times before defeating her as well.Pookiemon 06:03, 8 March 2010 (UTC)
- Ash never defeated Sabrina. He received the badge because his Haunter made her happy. This trivia is true. --ケンジのガール 06:09, 8 March 2010 (UTC)
Wrong. Ash defeated Sabrina. He received the badge because he was declared the winner by her father (the ref) who explained that her telepathic link to her Kadabra made it unable to battle when Haunter made her laugh uncontrollably. It's still a defeat. And further more the trivia is still false or at least not worded properly because for one, Ash never challenged Pyramid King Brandon 3 times in the first place. Brandon was the one who challenged Ash (who was really possessed by the King of Pokelantis) first. Technically, Ash only challenged Brandon twice before defeating him.Pookiemon 03:09, 10 March 2010 (UTC)