From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Shouldn't the trivia be expanded on to say that Oak had a whole team programmed into Red/Green/Blue and that he could be battled through glitches only? ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 07:53, 12 July 2013 (UTC)\
I agree. It should be in brackets (if not including Professor Oak's glitched team from the original games) Damn protection!!! This is Mkbw50 signing off 21:31, 19 July 2013 (UTC)
- I agree as well. It should read "Sycamore is the first Professor to battle the player. However, in the beta versions of Red, Green and Blue, Professor Oak was once intended to be battled and still has his team left over in the code." --The Great Butler (talk) 02:03, 27 July 2013 (UTC)
Why is there a template saying he has no official English name when the name of the article IS the official English name? Zakitano (talk) 15:38, 12 July 2013 (UTC)
The infoboz and the Names section misspelled his name as Scyamore. Also, the Trivia section needs updating to mention his English name. Berrenta (talk) 15:53, 12 July 2013 (UTC)
Korean name for Professor Sycamore
His Korean name is 플라타느박사 Peullataneu-baksa.
- 플라타느 is a transliteration of his Japanese name (or the French word), Platane.
- 박사 is just the "Professor" part. -- Nick15 (talk) 19:35, 20 July 2013 (UTC)
Japanese name source
プラターヌ shouldn't it be Platanu instead of Platane?
In French Wikipedia, it also called Platane Platanus
Snstar2006 (talk) 21:15, 22 July 2013 (UTC)
I would like to ask what's the name of derived from?
Because the official website did not mention. - unsigned comment from E9310103838 (talk • contribs)
- It's from the press release, in full at the bottom of the article. And please remember to sign your name with ~~~~ in the future. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 02:40, 31 July 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you ^^(E9310103838 (talk) 03:14, 31 July 2013 (UTC))
The "In the Anime" picture
What's the deal with that picture? If you click on it, it takes you to a totally different picture, but the version info below it shows the same version as is on this page. PowerPlantRaichu (talk) 05:20, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
- It's part of the usual server glitches in syncing between the Archives (where all image files are stored) and Bulbapedia. It might take a little while, but eventually they'll resync properly. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 05:22, 17 November 2013 (UTC)