Korean name for Professor Sycamore
His Korean name is 플라타느박사 Peullataneu-baksa.
- 플라타느 is a transliteration of his Japanese name (or the French word), Platane.
- 박사 is just the "Professor" part. -- Nick15 (talk) 19:35, 20 July 2013 (UTC)
Japanese name source
プラターヌ shouldn't it be Platanu instead of Platane?
In French Wikipedia, it also called Platane Platanus
Snstar2006 (talk) 21:15, 22 July 2013 (UTC)
I would like to ask what's the name of derived from?
- It's from the press release, in full at the bottom of the article. And please remember to sign your name with ~~~~ in the future. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 02:40, 31 July 2013 (UTC)
The "In the Anime" picture
What's the deal with that picture? If you click on it, it takes you to a totally different picture, but the version info below it shows the same version as is on this page. PowerPlantRaichu (talk) 05:20, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
- It's part of the usual server glitches in syncing between the Archives (where all image files are stored) and Bulbapedia. It might take a little while, but eventually they'll resync properly. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 05:22, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
I recently got the new Pokédex book (it was released on feb. 5) and it says that the capture of Mewtwo is not required for the completion of the Kalos Pokédex(s). Mangaman13 (talk) 03:37, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
- Sycamore's attractiveness is an opinion (and a meme). It doesn't belong in the mainspace. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 17:56, 12 May 2014 (UTC)
I believe we should include within the "In the Manga" setion, that although Professor Sycamore does not appear in Let's Play the Pokémon Card Game XY!, Hiroshi Ulatane, who bears a striking resemblance to the Professor, does. --Dunsparce can learn Double-Edge. |B) DEAL WITH IT. (talk) 22:12, 26 July 2014 (UTC)