Talk:Professor Oak's Laboratory/Featured article candidate
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- I think it's clear a lot of thought and work has been put into this article. It has information from all canons it appeared in (was it ever in the TCG? I can't recall...), and it's pretty good and extremely detailed. --electAbuzzzz 20:39, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- It's evident time, hard work and a lot of blood and sweat went into making this article perfect. It's also not cluttered with useless trivia like some articles...even if this article has no trivia. It has my support...--PsychicRider☮ 20:47, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- I became very impressed with the richness of detais in the description of it in the anime! It sure deserves it! -- R
ikkiKitsune 20:24, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
- A very informative article. Turtwig A Contributions Talk 20:25, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
- Ding! I think it was the research floor diagram that won me over...--freezingCOLD (page, talk) 15:37, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
- I think everything to say has been said already, but still, it's a well-thought-out information-rich article covering all aspects of the lab. --RiverAura 18:24, 2 September 2009 (UTC)
I object, but not strongly. This article seems very close to being a FA, but the end of the article seems abrupt. If there is any trivia, or some other fact, or just something to sort of end on other than the manga, I think that'd put it over the top. If that doesn't exist or isn't feasible, strike my vote. -- evkl (need to talk?) 15:32, 6 August 2009 (UTC)Stricken.