Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Hey, now I can't reeally cite a source, and I am relying heavily on my cousin reading the credits for the episode which I downloaded, but he read that Sean Schemmell did the voice of Professor Cozmo, and when you compare his voice to Professor Lund from Destany Deoxys, you can tell it is the same person. What do you guys say? Christian Woods Azu! 04:42, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
- I don't know if this helps, but here is the list of VA in the credits of Fight for the Meteorite:
- Voice Characterizations by Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, Rachel Lillis, Maddie Blaustein, Amy Birnbaum, Ikue Ohtani
- Additional Voices by John Campbell, Dan Green, Bella Hudson, David Lapkin, Mike Pollock, Lee Quick, Kayzie Rogers, Michael Sinterniklaas, Lindsey Warner
- |) u |( e 20:33, 10 January 2012 (UTC)
Those credits don't change throughout the season.. :S But Yes!! I believe it is Sean Schemmel. I checked the episode today to confirm. His voice is distinguishable. I had it edited to Sean on the Profeessor Cozmo page but it was taken off because I didn't have "proof". (DTJMan 20:47, 10 January 2012 (UTC))
I don't know about this for sure but, in the Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire game when entering Sea Mauville, it could be that Professor Cozmo's full name is Takao Cozmo through old letters. KidGuardian 18:54, 4 December 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, Prof. Cozmo is Takao Cozmo and his father is Raizoh Cozmo. --Maxim (talk) 20:16, 4 December 2014 (UTC)
Korean first name problem
There's a problem with Takao's first name in Korean. The letters are consistently signed as 공석올림, but in the Skitty Doll sidequests, Raizoh refers to him as 석아. Is it an inconsistency in the game, or perhaps there's a reason for this (maybe 올림 isn't a name?). I'd like someone who knows Korean better than me to state his opinion on this. --Maxim (talk) 17:31, 22 December 2014 (UTC)
- Don't know about what Razioh calls him, but 올림 Ollim is from 올림포스 Olympus and goes along with the Greek names he's given in various versions, so that's correct. Kai * the Arc Toraph 18:35, 22 December 2014 (UTC)