Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:Pokémon world (Mystery Dungeon)
|Due to special coding in place in the article to illustrate each of the game's individual worlds, certain displays will change showing the Pokémon world from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth. This will only affect the art in the main infobox shown on the article. This changes every hour, so when the time comes, click to return to the page and change the display.|
How exactly are the dungeons after the main storyline ordered? The main part I'm questioning is Fiery Field → Solar Cave → Northwind Field → Lightning Field. --FabuVinny 13:01, 11 April 2007 (UTC)
- It goes Solar Cave → Fiery Field → Lightning Field → Northwind Field. Carnivine
- I know. That's why I want to know what's up with this ordering.
- I've also noticed that, while Mt. Faraway is available immediately after completing Northwind Field, it's right down at the bottom here. --FabuVinny 18:28, 11 April 2007 (UTC)
- yeah, but... do you have such map? --Maxim 20:13, 22 January 2008 (UTC)
- I have one, but Archives isn't letting me upload anything. --Zeta 23:21, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
I'm not sure if we want to change it for various reasions, but it is canon that humans exist (by methods other than characters understanding the word 'human') in the world of Pokémon no Fushigi Dungeon. Near the end of the main story line in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 Grovyle explicitly states that his partner in the attempt to change the past was a human (and the main character, but that part is fairly predictable), and that they had been working together for a significant length of time before their trip to the past, strongly implying that the human was native to destroyed future timeline. Sailorleo 08:00, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, that paragraph originates from the first game. For the second game, we know that there is a human in the future world but no details beyond that. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 10:09, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
- It is possible the hero of the second game was another case of a human arriving in the Pokémon world from the human one, maybe since the planet was patrified, they didn't get turned into a pokémon originally. --Superx 02:36, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
Why is this considered a separate planet? The fact that humans are known of by Pokémon suggests that there are humans on that planet. Also the "Legendary Ninetails" has met at least two humans. The Pokémon world is a large place with very little discovered why cant these islands be somewhere in the pacific? lord mada 22:09, 10 August 2008 (UTC)
Because it is specifically stated in the intro to the game that 'this is a world inhabited ONLY by the Pokemon', thus its a diffrent world. Likely, in my opinion, humans did exist in this world but went exstinct. That's just my opinion.--Superx 02:36, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
I'm guessing it's either far in the future or a parallel universe to the rest of the games.--Mtn otter I am the Void 18:28, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
Future world Map
In PMD2, the player goes into the future and the map drastically changes. I know it's small, but should we add that map too? We can also guess at what areas in the future are from the past, i.e. Chasm cave and Crevice cave, sealed ruin and Concealed Ruins, Dusk forest and Mystifying forest OR Midnight forest, and Dark hill and Shimmer Hill. Just a suggestion.Kiryu 23:34, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
look at the two maps
I know; they are indeed the same; just with different names for the locations in different times.Giratina's Embodiment 01:15, 17 December 2008 (UTC)
I think that the PMD2 map is earlier than PMD. Western Cave's Island's area in the PMD2 map is bigger. Maybe the island eroded away...? Pikachu127
- The Western Cave's Island in is totally different from the Hidden Land in / . According to Lapras, the Hidden Land is in a gap in time, which means that in , the Hidden Land is always there, but was never to be found. And talking about "eroded", the / map actually seem eroded where the Zero Isles are located.--tobytse 15:01, 14 January 2010 (UTC)
Okay, how humans live, become excint, then come back petrified because of Darkrai?Nintendofan146B 01:05, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
- In my opinion, the Pokémon world is seperated from the human World where the Kanto ect. is in. Pokémon know what the player mean to be a human in PMD1/2/3, so I think that the Pokémon world is seldom visited by humans, but there is a relationship between them.--tobytse 15:08, 14 January 2010 (UTC)
We're missing dungeons and locations in Explorers of Sky.
Anyone care to add these along with Japanese names? Or should I do it (slowly)? Turtwig Lover 05:49, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
Explaining two things at once
These two things being knowledge of humans and the existence of Porygon and Castform. Humans live on some other continent, possibly thousands of miles away from Mystery Dungeon world. Humans go off and invent Porygon, its evolutions, and Castform. At least one Castform and at least one Porygon2 both find their way to Mystery Dungeon world, probably at different times. They can reproduce with Ditto if there is only one of each. Maybe there's a Porygon-Z involved, too. Anyway, Porygon2 is by now smart enough to either alone or work with others to recreate the Upgrade/Dubious Disc. Porygon2/Castform also remember and tell others about humans, some of which happen to wind up in the Mystery Dungeon world. EnosShayremTalk 08:39, 8 May 2011 (UTC)