Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
I propose moving Pokémon Box back to the "Generation III" section. Since it has the same kind of emulation and Pokémon storage features as in the Pokémon Stadium series, it follows the base Pokémon game style much more closely than the rest of the titles listed under "Other Games". I just posted here instead of editing the page so that I could get someone else's opinion rather than starting an edit war. -Woopert
Pokémon Box is already in the Generation III article. It's in the bottom part of the Other Generation III games category along with two minor points. It's always been there as I wrote the article. Check it out here:
Sorry for confusing you; I was talking about where Box was listed on this page, where Meowth346 moved it from the blue "Generation III" square to the teal "Other Games" square.- unsigned comment from Quagbert (talk • contribs)
Done. Meowth346 02:49, 20 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- 1 Other Games General Information
- 2 Non-copyvio patches?
- 3 Wierd
- 4 Plural title
- 5 Just Askin'
- 6 Pocket Monsters Advance Generation Hiragana Katakana.. something something
- 7 This looks a little messy
- 8 Pokémon Battle Revolution
- 9 Japanese Main Series blurbs
- 10 Applications?
- 11 Blurbs
- 12 Missing Self-Contained Game?
- 13 First Release
- 14 Core Series
Other Games General Information
Currently the General Information link in the Other Games section leads to the Generation I article, it's obviously not supposeed to lead there, but where should it lead?
- MTC 05:58, 19 Jun 2005 (UTC)
There is a distribution of Quartz that exists only as an .ips file, patcher, and documentation. Any person who owns Ruby wouldn't be violating copyright law to use this patch and play the resulting game. Since the knockoff is quite different, notably hilarious in many aspects, and distributed in a format that consists, to my knowledge, of only original work, is it appropriate to list it in this index? While based on the Ruby ROM, the game itself is less similar to Ruby than even Sapphire.Iliekmudkips 17:17, 29 September 2007 (UTC)
- Since this Wiki is against Fanfiction and other "Fan Created Content" being on it, I think that serves as a "No" to any and all ROM Hacks, reguardless of how different they are from the normal game.--PikamasterADV 00:27, 9 November 2007 (UTC)
Does it strike anyone else wierd that every new generation of Pokemon is released on a different Nintendo Handheld System?--Tommy 23:02, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
That, my friend, is the point. Monblazon 16:58, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
- Its about the franchise? — THE TROM — 21:56, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
Before I edit, I want to ask if I can remove Picross, since it's probably not going to be realeased. I heard Nintendo say No More Game Boy Games.
Pocket Monsters Advance Generation Hiragana Katakana.. something something
Here's a Pokemon Video game I'm sure most didn't know existed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQwq1HEAW5w It's apparently a teaching tool for Hiragana and Katakana... we need an article on this, yes? And the system it was on (The Sega Pico)--Purimpopoie 04:04, 28 April 2010 (UTC)
- ...on a Sega system!? Seriously now. TTEchidna 05:18, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
- I think this actually exists. I managed to find this website which seems to have quite some details on the subject. I think it says there were a couple other games made for the Sega Pico, but I can't read that much Japanese, so I don't know for sure. What really confuses me is how and why Nintendo would let Sega use Pokémon on one of their systems... Wolf 06:23, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
This looks a little messy
Well, the Other Games section looks a bit messy, more specifically from the Mystery Dungeon / Ranger, it starts to break the window's limit, not mentioning that the Ranger section has no border at all, can someone fix it? 聖人 wat 12:39, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
- Border added. If you have a non-messy way of displaying this page, be bold and change it ;) —darklordtrom 12:57, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
"BRING YOU BATTLE TO THE BIG SCREEN!"
"Grab a Battle Pass, customise your Trainer and battle your way to the rank of Pokétopia Master! Or, battle against up yp to three friends with Pokémon Diamond or Pokémon Pearl using your Nintendo DS system as a controller!"
Can anyone fix this? It just doesn't look right and I highly doubt that's what they really wrote as the description. --Enervation 23:14, 29 August 2011 (UTC)
Japanese Main Series blurbs
Seeing as how a couple of them lack blurbs (not the new ones coming out this year but other older ones), I was wondering if someone was fluent enough in Japanese to where I could provide some image links and let them translate the blurbs. Would bring this page a little closer to completion. Frozen Fennec 20:34, 27 February 2012 (UTC)
I think we should put Pokédex 3D, Pokémon Dream Radar, and Pokédex 3D Pro under a category titled Applications above the Others section since these three things aren't really game cartridges so to speak, applications for the Nintendo 3DS. Just a thought. Dialgafan1 (talk) 00:20, 21 September 2012 (UTC)
Missing Self-Contained Game?
- Since nobody has replied by now, I am going to ask this question on the talk page of Project Games Leader. →PikaTepig999 09:59, 7 September 2014 (UTC)
How are Pokémon Battle Revolution, Pokémon XD, Pokémon Box Ruby & Sapphire, the Stadium games, Transporter and Dream World part of the core series? Brought to you by Player3.25 17:48, 14 October 2014 (UTC)