The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
This seems like as good a place as any to bring up the idea.
How crazy would we have to be to start making articles for all Pokémon merchandise, like different release sets for plushies? Because I kind of want to try it. I don't think I've seen websites do it before. --Pie ~♪♫ 04:26, 20 April 2007 (UTC)
Well, I don't think it'd be practical to do individual article for each individual article of merchandise, simply because there's been so much. For one thing, Japan has plenty of merchandise that the west will NEVER see. I'm not knocking it though, we just need to figure how to do this the easy way...
I've got a pretty basic idea that maybe you could expand a little -- basically we'll take the catergoy we'll take a year and a season, say the Spring of 2004, and the article could be "Plushies released in the Winter of 2004 in the USA". We'd also need to list which company made the products and whether any of the individual products were part of a series or something. It's a rough idea, but it's a start, no?
Of course, some merchandise is significant enough to deserve thier own stand-alone articles. I can aslo suggest other catergories -- promotional merchandise (only given awy through competitions and such), clothing and accessories, special edition consoles, etc... Manga-in-a-bottle 09:18, 20 April 2007 (UTC)
- First off, after talking to some other people about it: Project Toy Collection.
- Second off, the easy way to do it is to group lines and release sets. The toys that are released individually get their own articles, simply because there's nothing good to group them with.
- And yes, I was already thinking of a promotional merchandise category, as well as for different specific types of merchandise. --Pie ~♪♫ 16:50, 20 April 2007 (UTC)
what about Gen IV does any one know anything about this ones?
- Info's hard to find in-game, haven't found a source that's extracted the data... --Pie ~♪♫ 17:08, 28 May 2007 (UTC)
There's a Manaphy Doll? BlueJirachi 15:34, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
- There are much dolls based on Pokemon. (MathijsP 15:36, 6 June 2008 (UTC))
I know. I'm just surprised that there's a Manaphy Doll in the game. Never saw it. BlueJirachi 15:40, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
Pokedoll in RS
I wonder... Was the Pokedoll in RS's game data? --Maxim 13:34, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- You talking about the Clefairy-shaped one that allows escape from a wild Pokémon? It would have to be in order to successfully trade it from FireRed/LeafGreen. Since a Poké Doll can be traded over, yes, the Poké Doll is in the Ruby/Sapphire game code. --Shiningpikablu252 14:28, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
I just won a silver trophy in pokemon platinum, I was told "Congradulations on your 50-win streak!" after losing a match at number 52. I was told "Silver trophy has been sent to the underground PC" so it is clearly a secret base decoration. It is not listed here, and I'm not skilled enough in formatting to add it. I wonder how one would obtain a gold trophy? Nokota (talk) 10:29, 4 August 2012 (UTC)