Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Why is their no mention of the the tower in the anime ?--Solid! 03:31, 17 February 2010 (UTC)
The last time you battled your rival on the St. Anne, he had a Raticate (or Rattata if you're playing Yellow). Now you find him in the Pokemon Tower, standing in front of a headstone, and he has no Raticate when you battle him (and he only has 5 Pokemon, so he could still have it on his team) and that Raticate is never seen again. Coincidence? --Color Printer 00:53, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
- Definitely notable. CuboneKing 01:32, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
- No it isn't. It's speculation.
01:35, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
- Anywhere else, I wouldn't say notable. But the fact that his Raticate has left his team just before you battle him in the Pokémon grave site? I'd say that warrants some form of mention in the article somewhere. Jeez, I used to think that he just released Raticate, never even thought about it dying... - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 21:20, 12 May 2010 (UTC)
- No it isn't. It's speculation.
Now I wonder...
Should we move the page to Kanto Radio Tower? This is the up-to-date name now. --Maxim 07:38, 6 July 2010 (UTC)
- A very good question...
- Dunno if I would support the move though. TTEchidna 00:46, 29 August 2010 (UTC)
My Edit Was Removed
Just a minor thing, why was my edit removed for Soothe Bell considering you need to be standing where Mr. Fuji was standing and use the Itemfinder? I just based the edit on what I found looking at various pages while playing through Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen Versions like Kanto Route 16 for example. I had no idea at first why I couldn't get Soothe Bell. Then I figured it out. Using "(hidden)" really confused me. It really makes a difference if "(hidden)" is used instead of "hidden" or something to distinguish between nearby items and items that need to be "dug" out? I thought it was a lie that item was there. --Wildgoosespeeder 08:30, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
- The sentence "MUST use Itemfinder" looks very dumb in a wiki. Also, it's not true since you can pick any hidden item without using Itemfinder.--電禅Den Zen 08:40, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
- (conflicted)Hmm, that is a strange case. You need to actually stand where Mr. Fuji was and use the itemfinder and it automatically digs it up for you, and it will not detect it other. I'll fix this in the article. --SnorlaxMonster 08:48, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
- @Den Zen That's what I thought at first considering that I played the Generation I and Generation II games where all hidden items are obtainable without the use of the Itemfinder.
- @SnorlaxMonster Good but isn't that a bit lengthy and this situation will occur at various places throughout the game (like that Kanto Route 16 example I mentioned earlier where Leftovers can only be obtained using this method)?
- Wildgoosespeeder 05:02, 28 October 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, it is a bit lengthy. I cut it down to only the important information. --SnorlaxMonster 05:14, 28 October 2011 (UTC)
Errors in FR/LG Movelists
According to the page as it stands, Blue's Wartortle has Tail Whip, Water Gun, Bubble, and Bite...but I just saw it use Withdraw. In addition, it says that his Exeggcute has Barrage, Hypnosis, Confusion, and Leech Seed...but it just used Reflect. I think this warrants some investigation (by someone other than me, as I'm doing a Nuzlocke run!). Istanbul 18:37, 6 December 2011 (UTC)
- The thing from the Lost Silver hack? Then no, it doesn't because its a fan game and ergo illegal. --Spriteit (talk) 02:38, 10 October 2012 (UTC)
- Buried Alive wasn't in Lost Silver. It was in the real Pokemon Red and Blue and Green. Nintendo didn't fully scrap it. --use worm wormey! 21:14, 12 October 2012 (UTC)
File 2: Cubone takes place mostly in Pokémon Tower, should I add a section under Anime or just flag it as incomplete (I don't have pitures or much info)? --SamurottMaster4747 (talk) 01:30, 8 December 2013 (UTC)