Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Pokémon Stadium 2
Does anyone knows Vince and Gloria's names in japanese? I know it seems kind of a stupidquestion, but I'm curious to know. -- Luke, 14 May 2006
There were three Stadium games in Japan, and this particular game was number two. How are we handling this? --Argy 02:45, 15 May 2006 (UTC)
- Is that so? I thought this article was about the third Japanese game. Hmmmmm. Yes, this will have to be dealt with. - 振霖T 03:50, 15 May 2006 (UTC)
- Sorry, I must not have been paying complete attention. You are correct- this is the third Japanese game. --Argy 05:44, 15 May 2006 (UTC)
I just threw in a load of various important details that were missing. It's not extensive - most of it is the basics and there ought to be a section to cover the custom rules - but it's a start. I figure someone who can "wield the system" better than I can could pick it up from here. Rambo M 23:36, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
I don't know what to do but there are 3 Stadiums in Japan. American Pokemon Stadium 2 is named Pocket Monsters Stadium KinGin (GoldSilver) in Japan, American Pokemon Stadium "1" is named Pocket Monsters Stadium 2 and Japanese Pocket Monsters Stadium "1" is a completely different game, older and Japanese-only. So, what to do. We must have an article about it! But what to name the Article? Maybe Pokemon Stadium (Japanese)?
- Sounds like the best idea to me. Just make sure you remember the é. --Pie 22:05, 9 December 2006 (UTC)
I don't know if this should go here, but...
Is it really necessary to list the Pokédex entries from Pokémon Stadium 2 on the Pokémon articles? They're all the same as in Pokémon Gold. Inker 04:39, 6 October 2007 (UTC)
- Well, most Johto Pokémon get their GS Pokédex entries reused in FRLG. TTEchidna 04:50, 6 October 2007 (UTC)
- Um, you people know that if you look at the Pokédex with a Gold cartridge inserted, it has Silver entries instead? Blaziken257 02:27, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
Female playable character?
Is the female playable character that replaces Red(wait..Isn't that Ritchie so...) if you enter a Crystal cart. with Kris as the protagonist,notable enough to be put in the trivia section? Lovely Rose 21:03, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
Shinies in minigames?
I just had a thought, with seeing the old sprites, that you know when you had a g/s game in the minigames would use your Pokemon (sometimes?) well does it go with the shiny sprites too? I don't think i would but just to make sure :) Booker :) 04:36, 2 December 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, alternate-colorations can participate in the minigames using those colorations provided you have one on a game pak plugged into a Transfer Pak in a controller port of the controller you wish to use the Pokémon with. For example, an alternate-coloration Girafarig can go up against three Furret in Furret's Frolic. --Shiningpikablu252 04:39, 2 December 2009 (UTC)
Pokémon in the mini-games
- Speaking of playables, the page says Blissey can be used in Egg Emergency. As far as I can tell, it can't; as soon as my Chansey evolved, it became incompatible and I got on of Stadiums Chansey defaults. Fadm tyler 23:52, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
When viewing the decorations in this game, if a console is placed it will show a random Nintendo game from that console on the TV. Some of them include The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros, Super Mario 64, a NES Kirby game, Donkey Kong and Ocarina of Time. XVuvuzela2010X 10:28, 25 July 2011 (UTC)
I was wondering if there was any record of each trainer's quotes for this game. I haven't seen any, personally.--ChReNiC 19:59, 28 April 2012 (UTC)