The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Pokémon Stadium 2
Does anyone knows Vince and Gloria's names in japanese? I know it seems kind of a stupidquestion, but I'm curious to know. -- Luke, 14 May 2006
There were three Stadium games in Japan, and this particular game was number two. How are we handling this? --Argy 02:45, 15 May 2006 (UTC)
- Is that so? I thought this article was about the third Japanese game. Hmmmmm. Yes, this will have to be dealt with. - 振霖T 03:50, 15 May 2006 (UTC)
- Sorry, I must not have been paying complete attention. You are correct- this is the third Japanese game. --Argy 05:44, 15 May 2006 (UTC)
I just threw in a load of various important details that were missing. It's not extensive - most of it is the basics and there ought to be a section to cover the custom rules - but it's a start. I figure someone who can "wield the system" better than I can could pick it up from here. Rambo M 23:36, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
I don't know what to do but there are 3 Stadiums in Japan. American Pokemon Stadium 2 is named Pocket Monsters Stadium KinGin (GoldSilver) in Japan, American Pokemon Stadium "1" is named Pocket Monsters Stadium 2 and Japanese Pocket Monsters Stadium "1" is a completely different game, older and Japanese-only. So, what to do. We must have an article about it! But what to name the Article? Maybe Pokemon Stadium (Japanese)?
- Sounds like the best idea to me. Just make sure you remember the é. --Pie 22:05, 9 December 2006 (UTC)
I don't know if this should go here, but...
Is it really necessary to list the Pokédex entries from Pokémon Stadium 2 on the Pokémon articles? They're all the same as in Pokémon Gold. Inker 04:39, 6 October 2007 (UTC)
- Well, most Johto Pokémon get their GS Pokédex entries reused in FRLG. TTEchidna 04:50, 6 October 2007 (UTC)
- Um, you people know that if you look at the Pokédex with a Gold cartridge inserted, it has Silver entries instead? Blaziken257 02:27, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
Female playable character?
Is the female playable character that replaces Red(wait..Isn't that Ritchie so...) if you enter a Crystal cart. with Kris as the protagonist,notable enough to be put in the trivia section? Lovely Rose 21:03, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
Shinies in minigames?
I just had a thought, with seeing the old sprites, that you know when you had a g/s game in the minigames would use your Pokemon (sometimes?) well does it go with the shiny sprites too? I don't think i would but just to make sure :) Booker :) 04:36, 2 December 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, alternate-colorations can participate in the minigames using those colorations provided you have one on a game pak plugged into a Transfer Pak in a controller port of the controller you wish to use the Pokémon with. For example, an alternate-coloration Girafarig can go up against three Furret in Furret's Frolic. --Shiningpikablu252 04:39, 2 December 2009 (UTC)
Pokémon in the mini-games
- Speaking of playables, the page says Blissey can be used in Egg Emergency. As far as I can tell, it can't; as soon as my Chansey evolved, it became incompatible and I got on of Stadiums Chansey defaults. Fadm tyler 23:52, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
When viewing the decorations in this game, if a console is placed it will show a random Nintendo game from that console on the TV. Some of them include The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros, Super Mario 64, a NES Kirby game, Donkey Kong and Ocarina of Time. XVuvuzela2010X 10:28, 25 July 2011 (UTC)
I was wondering if there was any record of each trainer's quotes for this game. I haven't seen any, personally.--ChReNiC 19:59, 28 April 2012 (UTC)