Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:Pokémon Red and Green Versions
I thought that Pokémon Red and Green were released in 1995, not 1996. It says so in the game's opening screen.--Hitmonlee 16:19, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
- Development of the game may have wrapped up while the calendar still read 1995. --Shiningpikablu252 16:23, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
- Listen! The game intro specifically says the game was published in 1995, not 1996. OK?--Hitmonlee 01:36, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
- Copyright date doesn't necessarily mean release date. Take the example of the direct-to-video release of The Hunchback of Notre Dame II. That movie was released on March 19, 2002, yet its copyright dates say 2000. By your logic, that movie came out in 2000 and the listed March 19, 2002 release date is wrong. Trust me, just because a copyright screen says one year doesn't necessarily mean the game was released in that year. --Shiningpikablu252 16:16, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
- OK! I'm sorry!--Hitmonlee 17:29, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
Somebody, about the truck rumoured to have Mew under it? - Hazardous FIRE! 05:08, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
- What about the
infamousTruck? Takoto タコト| サソデイ = 愛 05:25, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
- That seems at odds with the article Pokémon Blue Version (Japanese), Japanese Blue purportedly being the game international RB are based on. Shiny Porygon (talk) 18:15, 21 January 2013 (UTC)
"Trading between Japanese and English games will always result in corruption"
Does this mean that it will always result in corrupting the save file? Because it won't. At least it didn't corrupt my save file. You do always get a glitchy Pokemon though. Dino10 (talk) 20:12, 25 February 2013 (UTC)
It says in the source of the Lavender Town article that there is only one version of the Lavender Town music. Shouldn't we delete that part of the differences between v1.0 and v1.1? TheShinyRoggenrola (talk) 15:07, 9 March 2013 (UTC)
japanese signs in 1.0?
The only source is a video with fake extended lavander town music,i tried any rom but i can't see the japanese signs for mart and pokemon center.have you tried a rom with them? - unsigned comment from 95girl (talk • contribs)