Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Pokémon Mobile System GB
- Defunct. So don't get too excited even if you do manage to get a mobile adapter/phone which has connectivity with it. --Pizzaman 06:53, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
Okay, from a text dump found on the Battle Tower (Johto)'s talk page, there are some details about the Mobile System not listed in the article.
- You can find details about the Battle Tower on the aforementioned talk page. In short, it worked like the the Wi-Fi Battle Tower; players downloaded teams, and could upload theirs after winning consistently. However, players could only connect five times a day. Also, the text says "One visit per day per battle room", which means players could only challenge each level once per day. If too much time passed since the start of the challenge, players couldn't register their team.
- Players could only participate in online battles for up to 10 minutes a day. Like the Union Room, players could only have a limited number of Pokémon in battle (three). If there was less than 1 minute left, a player couldn't battle.
- Players had a Card Folder to hold other people's data. Players also had a Passcode to protect their Card Folder. Seems like a precursor for the Pal Pad.
- According to the data, it seems like the PCC machines are still under construction at some point. Did players have to visit Bill beforehand?
- Apparently, there were three different types of Mobile GBs for different cell phones.
Any other info, or can I add this in? MagicBarrier 00:23, 1 August 2010 (UTC)
- I have found images of the three different versions of this mobile link cable, as well as a whole slew of other kinds of images for it. Why aren't they mentioned in the article? And can we get someone to add them? I think they would help flesh this page out. You guys can find them in the 1st link provided under External Links. Yourlilemogirl 04:24, 1 December 2011 (UTC)