Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Pokémon League (Unova)
The levels shown seem to portray the post-National Dex battle... is that correct? This is because the other pre-National Dex Trainers are all around lv. 50, and Adeku's Pokémon are all around lv. 75... ht14 02:12, 8 October 2010 (UTC)
- Adeku is not battled the first time the player battles the league, as the article doesn't mention the events that happen the first time the league is defeated, such as Team Plasma and N's Castle as well as Zekrom and Reshiram. --SnorlaxMonster 02:26, 9 October 2010 (UTC)
Shouldn't this kind of mention N and that you battle him on your first time at the Elite Four?? --samm -- 06:57, 11 October 2010 (UTC)
- No. He's not battled in the League. He's battled in N's Castle. --Psyライダー☮ 06:59, 11 October 2010 (UTC)
Different Section for BW.
So, I tried to add in the B2W2 Elite 4 Teams (with Challenge Mode & the Rematch), but it wouldn't fit. Would it be possible to make a page called Pokémon League (Unova)/Black and White (or something like that, I guess) for the BW teams and then put the B2W2 teams on this page, or have the initial battle teams from BW & B2W2 here and make a page called something like Pokémon League (Unova)/Rematches for the rematch teams? Torpoleon (talk) 17:31, 27 August 2012 (UTC)
So I see someone added the B2W2 teams, though we don't have the Challenge Mode teams. Obviously they wouldn't fit, so can we make a section called Pokémon League (Unova)/Challenge Mode for the Challenge Mode teams? Torpoleon (talk) 18:33, 15 September 2012 (UTC)
- There should be. I know that they have different Pokémon in some cases (like Caitlin has an Alakazam), but you probably need approval from someone higher up than I am. --Zewis (29) 23:09, 29 October 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, I have heard of people doing this before, and apparently, it works. --Zewis (29) 16:01, 11 November 2012 (UTC)
Can someone explain why Marshal is listed between Shauntal and Grimsley instead of being after Caitlin? In every strategy guide for Black & White and Black 2 & White 2, he was listed as the fourth member, not the second. Plus, his room in the Unova League is the farthest to the right after Caitlin's room, not in between Shauntal's and Grimsley's rooms. --PKMNAdventurer (talk) 06:35, 28 June 2013 (UTC)
- I'm assuming it's like that because Marshall's room is in front like Shauntal's. So it's going Shanutal (Bottom left), Marshall (Bottom right), Grimsley (top left), and Caitlin (top right).--ForceFire 07:18, 28 June 2013 (UTC)
Marshal's Conkeldurr should have Guts, not Sheer Force, hence the Flame Orb. What's the source for Sheer Force? I think it's a mistake and should be corrected. Serebii for example says it's Guts. -- - unsigned comment from Gpm (talk • contribs) 19:39, 16 August 2014 (UTC)