Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver beta
What about Gold's back sprite?
- I don't have a clue what you're talking about. If you know something put it on the page! Coz otherwise this is mega-empty. —darklordtrom 07:15, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
using walkthrough code in new bark town, there is an npc in top right corner of new bark town. do we need to mention this -Pokeant 04:49, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- Can you provide a screen shot?--Midnight Blue 04:52, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
here is the screenshot -Pokeant 05:56, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- Well, it might be a glitch, or beta. The first pic, it that overworld sprite any different from any other? In the second pic, it looks like red.--Midnight Blue 13:43, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
what happens when you talk to them--Megamaxxor 14:19, 29 June 2010 (UTC)
- Elm and Silver?!--Pika3323 10:53, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
Alsow perhaps thees are holding areas for NCPs that can't always be seen and if compleetly removed would be deleted (I know but Its just a guess)
- I say so, is it in the internal data or used during promotion?--Midnight Blue 15:09, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
Just wanted a few translations
I took my time to pick out some of the untranslated Japanese text from a Pokémon Heartgold and Soulsilver text dump. Many of these suggest debugging features e.g. "Debug Scrpt" or possible future features (e.g. text about the Lock Capsule). Note that there are a lot more unused dialogue.
I don't want to use Google translater to translate the following text, so can somebody properly translate it please?
--Chickasaurus 13:33, 21 May 2010 (UTC)
- ギネス "Ginesu". Only thing i could find about this is its the kana used in the title of "Guiness Book of World Records" in Japanese
- でんわよびだ "Phonecall"
- ゲームボーイ "Gameboy"
- ダンジョンカットイン "Dungeon Cut-in"
- んテスト "n test"
- Thanks so much --Chickasaurus 11:12, 27 June 2010 (UTC)
Red Gyarados Front
DPPt leftovers- Underground and Poketch
According to [this article], there's some unused files in these games relating to the Underground and Poketch from the other fourth gen games. Unfortunately, all the images from that site are broken. Worth mentioning on the article or checking out further? Yamiidenryuu (talk) 20:46, 9 February 2013 (UTC)