Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:Pokémon Gold and Silver beta/Featured article candidate/Nomination 1
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- I liked this article. It was colorful and contained a lot of information. --Clarky 10:06, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
- I agree. It's a very good article.--RexRacer -talk 15:48, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
- I like it. A nice historical look at the development and release of GS. At the time, of course, this was all new and novel, so there's a good reason to document it thoroughly. --((Marton imos)) 00:18, 6 October 2008 (UTC)
- Aura-Knight 01:24, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
- Its Totally Awesome.--David Aipom (Talk to me) 15:21, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
- I liked it, it showed what might've happened in GS and had a lot of informational pictures.--Hey1031 15:57, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
- to Martonimos. Alpha Totodile 23:07, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- Support. It's a great article, and it shows in some light how the game was planned out to be. ~~Takoto - サソデイ 23:10, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- Meh. Seems kind of empty and not detailed to me. Maybe a bit more organization of pics, and I might choose it. ht14 12:40, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
- I dont think an article about someting that might not even happen should be a featured article--Mooites Talk to me, baby! 16:19, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
- It's detailed and informative, but personally, I think someone might have overdid the pictures. If you could clean it up a bit more, I'll agree. JirachiWishmaker0802 00:55, 15 October 2008 (UTC)
- It doesn't seem to have enough substance to really merit being a featured article. It's pretty, but it doesn't reach any standards of greatness. -- evkl (need to talk?) 04:12, 12 January 2009 (UTC)
- Too flimsy a topic for an FA - not enough substance or attention-grabbing material within. NP Chilla 09:04, 29 June 2009 (UTC)