Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:Pokémon Gold and Silver Versions/Featured article candidate
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- Well, many consider GS versions (along with their remakes) to be the greatest games yet made, plus these really had an impact on the fan community, so yeah I am for nominating them (and their remakes, too)!!! ----Desukaan563's userpage has a Value Formula to measure Pokémon worth (talk) 02:07, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
- you know that a featured article is based on the quality of the article and not just the subject, right? --ZestyCactus 02:30, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, but I think the article's quality is good, too --Desukaan563's userpage has a Value Formula to measure Pokémon worth (talk) 02:35, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
- it is a big page with lots of trivia and it has high quality.this should be a featured article.----EBL (talk to me!) 14:14, 26 November 2010 (UTC)
- While I must agree GS might be the best games ever made and the article is well-written and highly informative, the article itself does not stand out to be featured. The biggest, obvious 'problem' would probably be the lack of pictures (even the wikipedia article on GS has one). This means that if someone, who has never played GS before, searches and finds this article, he would probably have no idea what the game looks like (though he might have an imagined, corrupted idea through his imagination). I'm not saying a featured article needs (good) pictures, but pictorial aid would definitely be useful in explaining things (this is an encyclopedia, after all). :) ---> AquaDragon 07:12, 7 December 2010 (UTC)
- Hey, i have seen pictures on other articles. We could use those. Matter of fact, i think i will... ----Desukaan563's userpage has a Value Formula to measure Pokémon worth (talk) 13:51, 10 December 2010 (UTC)
- This nomination has been closed due to lack of support. It may be renominated in future: in the meantime, try and improve the article based on the feedback above. —darklordtrom 09:45, 29 December 2010 (UTC)