YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Talk:Pokémon Crystal Version
A glitch...? Or just my game?
Helloz, me again people. I remember this like it was yesterday, i was playing Pokémon Crytsal, and i can say hand on my heart i've never cheated on my Crystal Cartrage, but anyway. I saved the game, turned it off, went to play it a day later and my gender had switched from the girl to the guy. But my name was now "Kris" instead of "Lydia" (thats what i believe i called myself). I was like....what the hell...? So any answers? Takoto タコト| サソデイ = 愛 11:15, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
- Kris is the automatic name for the character. I guess it just reverted back to itDCM((曲奇饼妖怪Spy on My Edits)) 01:33, 6 January 2009 (UTC)
I don't know if this is notable enough to be trivia, but if I'm not mistaken, Crystal is the game which requires trading with the most different versions to complete the regional Pokedex, as it needs to trade with Red, Blue, Gold AND Silver. Just wondering if this is thought to be trivia worthy? Gastly's mama 20:42, 30 November 2008 (UTC)
- Well....It makes sense to me. Go ahead if you wishDCM((曲奇饼妖怪Spy on My Edits)) 01:25, 6 January 2009 (UTC)
- D/P/Pt require D, P, Pt, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald. The Dark Fiddler - Nos hablamos? 01:31, 6 January 2009 (UTC)
Groudon And Registeel
I've seen videos of peolpe playing Crystal, and they've seen pokémon like Groudon and Registeel. Are these pokémon in the games programing, or do they "Create them" in the game? 'ŚĥîΠŶPî₭₳ĉĥŭ' 23:59, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
- They hacked it. PH1R3STRIKE 00:00, 6 January 2009 (UTC)
I think this article needs a cleanup. For example, remove the Kanto section from it, it's not like it changed from GS. Pokemon lover 16:00, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- Be assertive. You can clean it up if you wish. -Sketch 16:06, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- OK, I didn't clean it up yet because I was trying to avoid future edit undos or edit wars but if I'm allowed to, then that is what I'll do. Pokemon lover 17:35, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
When I was playing Crystal, I noticed that my mailbox was full with ????GREEN???? and covered the whole screen. Then the Trainer School in Kanto gave me the same thing I went to battle there.When the battle began, the trainer sent out a level 0 Primeape. Then it frezzes. What do guys think it is? Dying battery, bad save file?--Spritemaster 02:37 24 August 2009 (UTC)
"..." in battles
I remember that only in Pokemon Crystal, whenever a person during a battle said "...", these points didn't appear aligned with the border (as other characters), but a little higher. This is what I mean. Look at the "..." said during battle. This doesn't happen when you talk to trainers or stuff in the overworld, though. --Dr. James 15:49, 25 September 2009 (UTC)
- A little late but thanks for pointing that out. I think it's a leftover from the Japanese script, since the ellipsis is aligned higher in the Japanese versions. It was likely a lapse on NoA's part. ;-) Pokemon lover 21:32, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
The plot section says that the player is "known by default as Gold" and refers to the player as Gold throughout. Not so if you are playing as a girl! Should the plot section be changed to include Kris, especially considering that this is her debut game? --AndyPKMN 20:21, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
When the battery dies is it just unable to save or does it erase all data?SONICバリヤ 03:53, 4 October 2011 (UTC)
- Both. Always. With any game. Not really related to the content of the article though. --ZestyCactus 04:39, 4 October 2011 (UTC)
- I said that because I was curious if my Crystal was defective, but I should have asked on the forums. I'm sorry.SONICバリヤ 06:16, 4 October 2011 (UTC)
In "Aestethic changes" the article says "Extra grass was added to the route west of Violet City, and in this grass, Growlithe can be caught, allowing players to acquire a Fire-type Pokémon much earlier than in other versions", yet in Growlithe the Pokémon is said to be available in the same area, at a higher level. Frustraatio 18:53, 24 November 2011 (UTC)