The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Pokémon Crater/Featured article candidate
- It's a good article.--Misty-May-Dawn rulz 12:21, 2 August 2008 (UTC)
- I was a member, and, though there was a more recent logo, it was overall a good article--KukiTalk 12:26, 2 August 2008 (UTC)
- I don't think this article should get featured... Even if we put aside the fact that it's about a fan-game with fan-Pokémon (and that's a really big if), it's just not that good. Definitely not close to the articles we already have featured. --electAbuzzzz (TALK) 12:45, 2 August 2008 (UTC)
- It's a frickin' fan site. --ニョロトノ666 21:18, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
- concur with the aboveDCM
- Yeah. --Martonimos((Argh|Blargh)) 23:42, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
- Fansite = No nomination. --ケンジのガール 07:34, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
- I honestly didn't know that we had a page for the site, and don't think we even should. It's a fansite, and the guy who ran it quit. Theininen 21:42, 14 August 2008 (UTC)
- Technically, no, it's up and running again, but If people don't even bother to update it, we shouldn't nominate it.16ipodfanatic 17:02, 15 March 2009 (UTC)User:16ipodfanatic
- It's a good article, especially for a fan-gamesite, but I don't think it's good enough, or important enough to be named a Featured Article - Kogoro | Talk to me | 01:55, 30 September 2008 (UTC)
- It's not that goodGoldsWigglytuff 17:09, 11 November 2008 (UTC)
- No. This will not do at all. It's ok. It CAN be improved. Even then, if it was, that's showing poor respect on Bulbapedia... ht14 17:12, 11 November 2008 (UTC)
- It just won't do. It's not good enough. User:Dialgalover
- I believe it isn't important enough to be nominated. Pikawitchu 14:23, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
- Ditto to Kogoro. Is it good? Certainly. But is it an important subject about the franchise? NO. It's a fan site. It's almost like nominating a Shipping article. Alpha Totodile 23:00, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- Just no. ~~Takoto - サソデイ 23:10, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- Not at all. isnt it down anyways?User:DCM 23:13, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- It's common sense. If an article is featured, it should be about a big and important subject in the franchise. Take the current featured articles, and even the other nominees, as examples. Do we want a fan site with fakes on our front page? --electAbuzzzz (TALK) 10:15, 25 August 2008 (UTC)
I'm leaving this for future reference. Featured articles exemplify Bulbapedia's MoS, and articles that do so should be nominated here, even if they happen to be about fansites or glitches, or whatever. JirachiWishmaker0802 03:49, 17 October 2008 (UTC)