Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:Pokémon Center men
I tried to base it on the "Rack 'Em Up Records" section of Jubilife TV. I wasn't sure if he deserved his own article or if we should just leave him here. I also remember taht in my first sapphire game, he would sell me decorations for my secret base. Has this happenned to anyone else? MisterE13 16:35, 24 October 2008 (UTC)
- The storyteller is one of several different men that can appear in Mauville's Pokémon Center. Others include the Trader, Bard, and a few others. The man found in the center will switch upon mixing records. Bardock 15:09, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
- Should we perhaps include descriptions of said other men as well?--MisterE13 15:48, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
- I think he might have been the one I had in my first Sapphire game who sold me Secret Base stuff. He and his cohorts are atleast as notable as the Quiz Lady and her cohorts.--MisterE13 20:36, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
There is also a man who states the number of times you have used the Itemfinder and says that the player must enjoy scouring the ground for hidden treasures. Why isn't this man mentioned? --SoulLinK 16:59, 16 May 2012 (UTC)
- That's the Storyteller. We just don't have all of his stories listed. --SnorlaxMonster 13:05, 17 May 2012 (UTC)
A man named Gaddy in Laverre City in X and Y seems to be the brother of Giddy. He talks about many of the same sorts of things (including quoting the "scintillating story" line almost word-for-word), and his daughter says that his brother (her uncle) lives in the Hoenn region. Should that be added to this page, and if so, how? --AndyPKMN (talk) 19:50, 25 October 2013 (UTC)
- I think a trivia note would handle that connection well enough.Hobbs678 (talk) 05:55, 23 May 2014 (UTC)
The list of stories for the storyteller has gotten pretty long. Is there a way to put them all in a collapsible box or something? Or at least move it to the bottom of the page? I was also thinking, it might make more sense to have the list of the men and what they do in the order they're listed under Mechanics(Bard, Hipster, Trader, Storyteller, Giddy). This would put the storyteller almost at the bottom. Also, should we rearrange the stories maybe by name so that it's easier to find what you're looking for? If anyone else agrees I would be happy to do the re-ordering. Zichqec (talk) 18:49, 4 December 2014 (UTC)