The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Pokémon Center (store)
Photos of stores
Just a thought. Mightn't a picture of the fronts of each store (Surely they exist. I can provide Nagoya if nothing else) look good here? --Archaic 08:26, 14 Feb 2005 (GMT)
- Of course it's a good idea, although I wouldn't pull the ones from the pokemon.co.jp site - that's pushing fair use a little too far... - 刘 (劉) 振霖 08:56, 14 Feb 2005 (GMT)
- Is it? Why would it be beyond fair use? We're advertising the places, aren't we? --Archaic 10:04, 14 Feb 2005 (GMT)
- I suppose we could take them. But the case for photos is more shaky, I think, because those are obtainable without infringement. - 刘 (劉) 振霖 11:24, 14 Feb 2005 (GMT)
PokémonCenter.com North America
I was thinking I would make a seperate article for the North America Site, but that might be pointless. Oh, and I also have a bunch of screenshots of the site when it was still active, do you think I could put one up of the main site either in aforementioned seperate article or on the main article?--Heracross42 17:47, 8 March 2008 (UTC)
- Necrobumping this section, because I agree. I think a separate article would make sense. It was not just the website of the stores, it was a retailer in itself, and will be again now that it is to return. If Heracross42 still has screenshots they would be useful, but I think we should be able to get a significant amount of information from Wayback Machine. --SnorlaxMonster 16:17, 2 July 2014 (UTC)
- Article updated accordingly. — THE TROM — 10:43, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
Trivia now invalid
With the new logo for the Central Japan airport not featuring a starter Pokèmon, I believe this is now invalid, although I'm sure it could be changed slightly to still fit the requirement. --BaileyPlaysPokemon 20:18, 12 December 2011 (UTC)
Pikachu was a starter in Yellow, wasn't he? -- Pokemon Trainer Bowser Jr. [[ 18:36, 5 February 2012 (UTC)
Could we put in the trivia something about the name being similar to Pokémon Centers in the video games? I just can't word what we'd put in the article.-- Pokemon Trainer Bowser Jr. [[ 18:34, 5 February 2012 (UTC)
The Alderwood Mall Pokémon Center
Currently the Alderwood Mall Pokémon Center has been taken down. I visited the mall the other day and it's no longer there. Should we edit the page to reflect this?
Also, I heard mention from a Gamestop employee (there's one right next to where it was) that they're planning on putting a single vending machine like there is at the Northgate Mall, but that's just hearsay so it's definitely not worth the edit.
- If the store isn't there at the present time I would say to fix the article to reflect this. Lady Ariel (talk) 19:37, 16 July 2012 (UTC)
Pokémon Center Sapporo Logo
I found this image on the Archives. I think it may be from some kind of special event. Does anyone know? The Sapporo one definitely uses the logo we have on the page now though (that's the one I've been to). --SnorlaxMonster 15:02, 15 September 2012 (UTC)