Talk:Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 beta
- In my Black 2 I didn't met him until Route 4. However I don't recall meeting him in my White 2 either. Is it possible that it is version exclusive or post-game? Lady Ariel (talk) 16:12, 27 July 2012 (UTC)
- I am not sure, it might be after the Route 4, I had 3 badges then. Marked +-+-+ (talk) 16:50, 27 July 2012 (UTC)
Not worth its own page
- This page will eventually have to be created for the beta from the games, though. However should we do similar things for the other beta games then? Also once people go through the codes of the game, there will be more details. Lady Ariel (talk) 22:32, 3 August 2012 (UTC)
Candidate for deletion
TCRF claims that the God Stone plus a number of other old key items, ones that have been used and some unused ones, remain in these games' code in image form at least. If that can be confirmed, it would seem appropriate for this page. Miles (talk) 21:57, 19 August 2012 (UTC)
- If someone can find the images in the games coding then they are encouraged to add them here. Still curious as to what the God Stone was meant to be for. Possibly Kyurem would have been sealed in that stone and unlocked through an event or something? Frozen Fennec 23:11, 19 August 2012 (UTC)
- Ghetsis uses a gray stone that transforms into the Gene Wedge during the final battle, when he creates Kyurem's forme. I doubt it's the God Stone but it's a lead... --The Great Butler (talk) 01:09, 20 August 2012 (UTC)
The bit about the medals is incorrect. The most recently obtained medals do shine like that the first time you open the medal box since receiving them. It's a bit hard to time taking a picture, but here's one I took of my game [] You can see the stars on medals 017 and 019. Professorbel (talk) 20:09, 31 August 2012 (UTC)
- I was about to put this on too. They do shine. Should we remove it? - Clubchloe1 17:11, 11 October 2012 (UTC)
The page says that Route 10 can be accessed with a mere walk through walls code only in W2. Someone should learn to read before firing off because the uploader states that: 1. The map isn't connected to the city in either version, 2. You must reverse-engineer the game to have the map appear at all first.
wow RUDE. First of all, I wrote that. Secondly, it's not my fault there are two vids which conflict each other (also descriptions usually are tl;dr). Why don't YOU go edit the page? Since it appears I'm to incompetent to read a basic description and therefore shouldn't be allowed to edit this wiki. Relicant (talk) 19:14, 7 April 2013 (UTC)
Another video for Route 10
This link shows Route 10 being added back to White 2, with proper warp tile, correct BGM + encounters.
It's interesting :)
Studio opponent shiny sprites
The shiny sprites listed for Pokéstar Studios opponents are not a beta element. If you compare the "shiny" F-00 2 to the regular F-00 2, you can see that the "shiny" version looks garbled (note the mostly-missing eyes in particular). It seems clear that their shiny palettes were not intentionally constructed (as would be the case for a beta feature); they are simply random data being interpreted as palettes (leading to a garbled appearance). As such, they should be removed from this article.