Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:Pokémon.com online games
There are 2 other 'hidden' games available at the archived site. One simply needs to change the number in the address to access them. E.G. In the address for "Deep Sea Diving" change the 4 to a 2 to play a 'follow the PokéBall' game involving a shiny Shuckle amongst non-shiny Shuckle.
- "Tic-Tac-Toe" at Funzone_1.
- The aforementioned Shuckle game at Funzone_2. - I am unsure what this would have been called.
- So, they're like Easter Eggs? Were these on the old site? By all means feel free to write something up. —darklordtrom 10:25, 22 January 2010 (UTC)
Shiftry's Big Seed Fling! is back up
Header says it all. --sp unit 262 06:45, 9 March 2010 (UTC)
- All of them, thanks. —darklordtrom 09:01, 17 April 2010 (UTC)
Eevee's Tile Trial is a new game. Pawsrent 03:33, 17 July 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah it is. I already added it about a week ago. Unless you meant something that said it wasn't. Turtwig's A-B-Cs (talk | contribs) 03:44, 17 July 2010 (UTC)
Should this be a part of Project Games or Sidegames? I know they aren't official games/sidegames per se, but it seems fitting, as it is in the games category. Turtwig's A-B-Cs (talk | contribs) 02:52, 3 August 2010 (UTC)
I noticed that games released since Deerling's Season Slider had a trophy system. Seeing the trophy list provided in the article for that game, if we do that for the other games with trophies, the article may be overloaded. Should we put trophy listings on a page of their own? That way, they would be in one place and saves room for other games that may come.Berrenta (talk) 01:24, 13 November 2012 (UTC)
- Right now, I am planning out the trophy page. Once I get the basics covered, I may put it on the site then. Also, we might consider moving the "pre-revamp" games to a page of their own, if that's fine, too.Berrenta (talk) 00:46, 19 November 2012 (UTC)
I have created three screen shots for the three newer games I added in a recent edit (Pokémon Pulse!, Chesnaughts Spiky Shield, and Floette Float). However, as a newer user/contributor, I am unable to upload them to the Archives. Until I have time to begin contributing to some Archive edits, which I have not yet done, I will not likely have upload privileges anytime soon. If I could get the PNG files to someone who can upload them, I would be happy to update the code to add them to this page. --Marlofkark (talk) 18:59, 31 December 2014 (UTC)