Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Actually, once the Kanto Pokédex Holders got the "FireRed LeafGreen" versions (a.k.a. the version III Dexes) of their Pokédexes, Red gave an old one (probably his, just 'cause I'm a Specialshipper ^-^) to her. Isn't that cute? ~ HayLinLa
This is showing up in the uncategorized pages list, but it is categorized, though it may not look like it. As in, the categorization is there if you view the page's source. Took a quick look, don't really see anything wrong... can someone else see if they can figure it out? Thanks. --P o L i 18:44, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
- Okay, that threw me at first. It seems someone (don't care who) had used
--!>as the closing tag of the comment, when it should have been
-->. So it's fixed now. Werdnae (talk) 19:21, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
- I'm sorry? Ataro 19:26, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
The Sinnoh and Unova Pdx Hld are together in one text, should I separate them to become like the ones of the other Regions: Diamond - Emotion/Pearl- Willpower/Platina- Knowledge. Black - Ideals/ White- Truth, I think the latters will become kinda confusing, what do you think?--Igor (talk) 15:29, 20 July 2012 (UTC)
- I separated the 10 first holders in sections because each one of them obtained their Pokédexes in a different way (and the text in this article is only about how they obtained their Pokédexes). As the Sinnoh trio got them by the same means, there's no need to split them (it would be repetitive, actually). When we know what will happen to Cheren's Pokédex, I will reformulate the Unova section.
- But please, don't be stuck to this "holder's skill" thing. This was official for the first seven, only. |) u |( e ® 15:57, 20 July 2012 (UTC)
Sinnoh dex holders
- Why? I don't see the point of that... technically Yellow got hers at a different manner as well. Same goes for Emerald. And if you want to be really picky, same with Green and White. It's unnecessary... ht14 21:07, 26 September 2012 (UTC)
I kind of meant that like how Gold Silver Crystal have seperate things because they were recieved differently, And Diamond and Pearl recieved theirs differently then Platinum, so basically the page would look like this:
Diamond & Pearl - Emotion & Willpower
Platinum - Knowledge
I was reading the Emerald chapter, and Sapphire mentions the whole three conquerors thing. However, she says that they are the conquerors of Contests, Gyms, and Battle Frontier, not Ribbons, Badges, and Symbols. Should this be changed? Iml908 (talk) 23:03, 9 November 2012 (UTC)
New special skills' translations
It's highly debatable what are the best translations to the special skill the other Pokédex holders received in Pokémon the Comic. Let's please discuss here what are the best words to describe their skills, before any edit war occurs. |) u |( e ® 19:14, 12 June 2013 (UTC)
- Well, I got my translations from the pages of each Dex Holder. I was just trying to keep consistency. Iml908 (talk) 14:25, 26 June 2013 (UTC)
- I understand. Those pages were edited by an admin, so I rather don't touch them, but the fact is that the words used in Pokémon the Comic are our only valid sources, so we should stick to those words. And since Bulbapedia does not allow us to edit an article based on another article, this doesn't seem to be a problem. |) u |( e ® 15:27, 26 June 2013 (UTC)