The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Poké Ball/Featured article candidate
- A very informative game related article in my opinion, well illustrated and well documented. - Arty2 09:46, 4 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- I concur with Arty. It's a very well-written, informative article that probably should be among the top. However, I think the layout may need a little bit of fixing before we present it as a FA. evkl 10:27, 4 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- I concur as well. An article that has a direct relation to Pokémon would seem to be the better choice for the first feature. - Archaic 23:53, 4 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Agree with evkl. - Jshadias 05:37, 5 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- With a bit of a layout cleanup and a small bit of information on the mechanics of Poké Balls (or from what you can piece together) I think it would be a perfect candidate. - Ferret
- I agree. The only thing that annoys me is that we're lacking individual illustrations for all the Balls, but aside from that - it's a good choice. - Zeta
- Ditto. Nothing really left for me to say. surskitty 22:01, 18 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Probably the best article on the site Coppro 01:25, 27 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Beyond a doubt one of the best articles now, even better than it was when it was first nominated as a FAC. There has been some discussion of breaking it down into individual ball articles, the thought of which makes me sad - it's a beautiful article, and if we do move to individual ball articles, I think this one should be moved to "Ball" and, besides links to the individual articles, remain untouched. --Pie ~♪♫ 18:28, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
- Its all right! --Kuki 23:01, 3 April 2008 (UTC)Kuki