Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Poké Ball/Featured article candidate
- A very informative game related article in my opinion, well illustrated and well documented. - Arty2 09:46, 4 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- I concur with Arty. It's a very well-written, informative article that probably should be among the top. However, I think the layout may need a little bit of fixing before we present it as a FA. evkl 10:27, 4 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- I concur as well. An article that has a direct relation to Pokémon would seem to be the better choice for the first feature. - Archaic 23:53, 4 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Agree with evkl. - Jshadias 05:37, 5 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- With a bit of a layout cleanup and a small bit of information on the mechanics of Poké Balls (or from what you can piece together) I think it would be a perfect candidate. - Ferret
- I agree. The only thing that annoys me is that we're lacking individual illustrations for all the Balls, but aside from that - it's a good choice. - Zeta
- Ditto. Nothing really left for me to say. surskitty 22:01, 18 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Probably the best article on the site Coppro 01:25, 27 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Beyond a doubt one of the best articles now, even better than it was when it was first nominated as a FAC. There has been some discussion of breaking it down into individual ball articles, the thought of which makes me sad - it's a beautiful article, and if we do move to individual ball articles, I think this one should be moved to "Ball" and, besides links to the individual articles, remain untouched. --Pie ~♪♫ 18:28, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
- Its all right! --Kuki 23:01, 3 April 2008 (UTC)Kuki